TUP Wrestling Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > General World Wrestling Entertainment
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Triple H In WWE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Triple H In WWE

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Open To Bribes For Favours

Joined: 01/October/2003
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 46165
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Triple H In WWE
    Posted: 26/February/2013 at 23:17
Quote As some of you guys pointed out during last night's RAW, Triple H had a massive "wet spot" around his crotch area during the brawl with Brock Lesnar on RAW. If you're interested, you can click here to view photos of the wet spot. No word on where it came from but it could have been from when he threw his water bottle during his ring entrance. Thoughts? Let us know below!


I admit I saw the patch and won't be the only TUPeep willing to admit looking at Hs crotch LOL

I doubt it's from his water bottle spot unless you can actually forget how to do something so simple the wrong way when you've not done it much recently.

With how intense his brawl was it could well be he accidentally had a slash.
Back to Top
The Pain Train View Drop Down
Wrestlemania
Wrestlemania
Avatar

Joined: 20/November/2010
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 846
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Pain Train Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/February/2013 at 23:36
Back to Top
Collywog3:16 View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Ticket Wars Trading Shark

Joined: 13/December/2012
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 3653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Collywog3:16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2013 at 10:16
Pain Train's comment summed it up perfectly! LOL Anyway, getting away from the Hunter's diaper, I have to say at the start of the fight when Triple H jumped on Lesnar and the events leading to Lesnar cracking his head open on the steel ring post, the brawl just looked really awkward! Like basically rolled around on the floor for a little bit...I thought it was weird and the The Game's wet spot just made it seem all the more awkward in my opinion. 

None the less, it was definitely entertaining after that, was pretty awesome! 

"AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!"
Back to Top
ihatethatmonkee View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 01/October/2009
Location: Birmingham, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 9087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihatethatmonkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2013 at 11:22
was surprised they managed to avoid whacking HHH's head of the edge of the ring at first.
 
part of me still doesn't buy that the cut was hardways. it wouldn't be the first time that HHH has done something against the rules to get a match over.
Back to Top
thundarr2000 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 13/June/2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 15328
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thundarr2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2013 at 22:41
 
 
Originally posted by ihatethatmonkee ihatethatmonkee wrote:

part of me still doesn't buy that the cut was hardways. it wouldn't be the first time that HHH has done something against the rules to get a match over.
 
It's hard to tell. It would be a weird spot to blade.
 
 
 
I recall Punk got hit on top of the head and busted open. A lot of people assumed he bladed. And then they rewatched that match second-by-second in hopes of finding some proof he bladed. I'm guessing the same thing is happening with the Brock video now.
 
 
Back to Top
soraroxasdude2 View Drop Down
Raw/Smackdown
Raw/Smackdown
Avatar

Joined: 12/October/2012
Location: Alexandria, MN
Status: Offline
Points: 652
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soraroxasdude2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2013 at 04:00
Hunter better have a wet spot at WM
Back to Top
Collywog3:16 View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Ticket Wars Trading Shark

Joined: 13/December/2012
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 3653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Collywog3:16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2013 at 08:57
Originally posted by soraroxasdude2 soraroxasdude2 wrote:

Hunter better have a wet spot at WM

Umm? yeeah, you should probably think about what you say before saying it...Confused 

"AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!"
Back to Top
lordhhh View Drop Down
OVW
OVW
Avatar

Joined: 28/February/2013
Status: Offline
Points: 81
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lordhhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2013 at 10:32
Its not piss, it was the great water that he spits out........
The game is the lord and we should all bow down to the king of kings and worship him for eternity..........Its because am EAST OR WEST HHH IS THE BEST
Back to Top
Tragon70 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 17/February/2009
Location: Planet Z
Status: Offline
Points: 3983
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tragon70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2013 at 11:28
Can someone please tell me why the fuck is Triple H in the ring ? What ever happened to "THE END OF AN ERA" ? - SMH !
Trags for HOF'er !
Back to Top
Collywog3:16 View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Ticket Wars Trading Shark

Joined: 13/December/2012
Location: Australia
Status: Offline
Points: 3653
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Collywog3:16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/February/2013 at 11:53
Originally posted by Tragon70 Tragon70 wrote:

Can someone please tell me why the fuck is Triple H in the ring ? What ever happened to "THE END OF AN ERA" ? - SMH !

I've said this numerous times because I think a lot of people missed the point of what exactly 'End of an Era' means. So, with risk of repeating myself, here is a reply I gave to another person with a similar question:

Originally posted by Collywog3:16 Collywog3:16 wrote:

Originally posted by Skiller Skiller wrote:

In my opinion, Taker should of have just retired after WrestleMania 28.

I thought it was an "End of an Era"?

Well, in that same token, Rock and Cena shouldn't have another match because it was "Once in a Lifetime"...

Seriously though, when they meant "End of an Era" tagline, I think they were meaning as in "The End of the 'Attitude' Era"...not literally as such because we all know the Attitude Era ended a long ago, but they were, in their words 'The Last Outlaws' remaining of their generation and they'd all be in the same in ring at the same time for just one more night, they being HBK/Triple H/The Undertaker!

Thats at least how I viewed it...


 

"AUSTIN 3:16 SAYS I JUST WHIPPED YOUR ASS AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!"
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.