TUP Wrestling Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > General World Wrestling Entertainment > Extreme Championship Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Roadkill & Danny Doring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OVW
OVW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akileese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roadkill & Danny Doring
    Posted: 15/May/2006 at 04:11
 Is anyone else a little pissed off that they're taking one of the most beloved ECW tag teams and putting one in WWE (roadkill) and not having the other wrestle at all (doring)?  

I mean, I know I can't speak for everyone, but everyone loved roadkill and doring. Roadkill will mostly fizzle in WWE because they're trying to put him as a tag team and we all know WWE has A.D.D. when it comes to tag team wrestling.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2006 at 23:17
Think this idea proper sucks. Does Vince want a good tag division on at least one of his three brands ? Obviously not with this choice. Having a leading ECW tag team not together for the start of it is already a mistake. Vince it seems is seeing ECW has a feeder league for WWE. If some guy is deemed very good then he will be taken out of ECW in a flash and put on Raw and Smackdown. This is only the start of him doing this so get use to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic