Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > Staff Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our Full Website

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our Full Website
    Posted: 13/March/2007 at 13:00
FINALLY!!!!! (cheap Rock quote) we are very very close to it being shown off to the world. So this is to tell you that if you have any columns wrote or in the process of writing that you want posted on our columns section of our homepage than you should email them to me AND Webby at the above addresses so that they can be on there for the grand unveiling. I know people are going to love the full site because it looks great and just needs touching up so to speak LOL Opportunities a plenty will be available and we are open to all ideas to use the full site in the best possible way.
Crazy Brit View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
2007 Hall Of Fame Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazy Brit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 13:37
Time for the return of the krazyhouse I think

Thanks to the Pimp for the Kickass Sig

WebmasterFF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
His Lordship

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebmasterFF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 16:26
The full site is now up and running!

admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 17:48
I already have dozens of proof readers on the case so if you sport a mistake chances are it will be changed and cleaned up. Ministry Hunter's sent his profile in already which is good. Once articles fill up our columns section it will looks less bare. But i'm sure the ones that do come in will be really good. Credit to my partner in crime Webby for his hard work getting it finished. We know it's taken longer than expected due to different matters. But i'm sure you'll all agree it is something to be proud of for us all. Oh and Badguy should donate at the appropriate link because i know his arse isn't the only thing tight about him Wink
Ministry Hunter View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ministry Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 18:18
Originally posted by admin admin wrote:

I already have dozens of proof readers on the case so if you sport a mistake chances are it will be changed and cleaned up

They don't work on the forum then?

Edited by Ministry Hunter - 13/March/2007 at 18:18
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2007 at 20:54
Originally posted by Ministry Hunter Ministry Hunter wrote:

Originally posted by admin admin wrote:

I already have dozens of proof readers on the case so if you sport a mistake chances are it will be changed and cleaned up

They don't work on the forum then?

Ya funny bastard LOL No there is people in many different none UP capacities checking out the site for us. Hell you will notice subtle changes to all our new pages if you keep looking. Surprised how many suggestions and tips you get given. And people proof reading it for us, giving advice on layout and all that saves us thinking about it. It's also a well known fact you don't usually spot your own mistakes. We currently have three profiles up on our homepage. I would expect by Sunday there to be nearer two dozen and at least 20.
KaneFan666 View Drop Down
OVW
OVW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaneFan666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 02:15
The site looks very good so far! I would really be interested to see a WWE/TNA news section coming to the main page soon.
RAW_IS_Y2J View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
2007 Hall Of Fame Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAW_IS_Y2J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2007 at 23:28
ldeas you say hmmm. l  have plenty of ideas. lt's just how far do you want to go.

On a homepage along one side you could have something like this:

Christian Cage Bio                                                                               
Talent Roster
Wrestling news
Sports news
Entertainment news
Up Coming Wrestling
Events

Ok from here l don't know. When will it be ready?

Edited by RAW_IS_Y2J - 14/March/2007 at 23:29

KaneFan666 View Drop Down
OVW
OVW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaneFan666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2007 at 20:48
So I spoke to admin via PM about this already, and I thought I would pass it along to you guys and see what everyone thinks. I used to run an audio show called "Kerrigans Corner" which was strictly wrestling talk (WWE, TNA, Indy, etc). It's been on a little bit of a hiatus lately, but I think the opening of the full site is a good opportunity to bring it back. I can have guests (you guys from the forums) on the show either by phone, or if you have a mic on your computer, I can clip an audio conversation between myself and the guest (or guests if we have more than one) into the show.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2007 at 11:14
As I said in private message I think this is a great idea. Some audio on the site would be a great addition. We had audio in the background of our old Proboard site but it wasn't the best idea. However this works out very well and being a regular feature it would certainally have legs to be a massive success for the place. Like you said if people have mics it wouldn't even cost money for them to be part of it and it would be you doing all the hardwork of planning it. And we would be able to put some accents to the members names lol. I bet we have some ghastly accents hiding behind the computer that would be worth a listen to in this segment Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic