Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > General World Wrestling Entertainment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vince Kiss My Ass Cartoon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vince Kiss My Ass Cartoon
    Posted: 16/November/2006 at 11:13
Quote WWE.com posted the following message regarding the Vince McMahon cartoon on WWE.com, which was to have debuted today: Mr. McMahon’s "Kiss My Ass" cartoon, which was to have debuted today, has been delayed due to the stubbornness of one of its stars. The cartoon’s director claims that although Mr. McMahon was great to work with, his ass often refused to leave his trailer, demanded daily massages, and would "butt" heads with everyone around him. The ass was not available for comment, but sources close to the prominent posterior say his mood of late has been crappy. Stay tuned to WWE.com for the premier of Mr. McMahon's "Kiss My Ass" cartoon.

What a lame response as to why they didn't have the cartoon finished on time. They could have just told the truth about the matter, and gave an indictation as to when it will be ready. Having a cartoon about kissing his ass is too much LOL I am all for WWE trying to make the official website better. However people didn't tend to enjoy watching a 60 plus yearold with his ass out. This idea will totally bomb for my money. People will watch the first episode to see what it's like. Then people will so obviously stop watching it.
badguy View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2006 at 10:02
Seriously this whole thing is pretty lame and pathetic. Like seriously, what do WWE think we are? Kids that are under 16 like Admin? Seriously... I think this stuff isnt needed.

admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 16:13
The 2nd one with him having Mel Gibson kiss his ass is even worse. Hell why take piss out of Mel Gibson because he's got issues in his life ? Mel should sue Vince's ass for the cartoon. I thought this cartoon thing was suppose to be a massive new item on wwe.com ? If that is true i hardly think having a 90 seconds or so video is going to work. They even have the nerve to call the episode a pun on the Passion movie that he made. Anyway if you haven't seen it yet............

King Razor View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
2008 Hall Of Fame Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Razor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 17:10
If this is the new VISION for WWE.com I'd rather be blind!

I havent watched it and dont plan too it sounds like the lamist attempt at humour yet from the WWE and that says it all!

As for Mel Gibson sueing Vince I'd rather him just say "Lets settle out of court" unbuckles his belt "As long as you kiss MY ass!"

Edited by Razor - 15/December/2006 at 17:12
Welcome to my Palace of Wisdom!

You thought you knew the truth, Well let King Razor tell you the real truth!

King of the PPV GAME 2007
christreborn666 View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christreborn666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 17:17

WOW! I told you that theyve run outta ideas....either that or their letting 9 year olds run wwe.com, because i dont think a sane, or mature person would come up with something as stupid as a kiss my ass cartoon! lol....what year are we in? 2006 right? thats what i thought....then why is he trying to top the antics of Beavis and Butthead? wwe=lame!

JuSt WhEn YoU tHoUgHt U hAd AlL tHe AnSwErS i WeNt AnD cHaNgEd AlL tHe QuEsTiOnS!

We miss you Eddie!

1967-2005

dsmith View Drop Down
Unprettier God
Unprettier God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 17:30

ONE WORD, FOUR LETTERS

LAME

thats what i and the rest of the world think of this whole vince kiss my ass cartoon. No wonder the wwe have so many critics.
christreborn666 View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christreborn666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/December/2006 at 17:37
its because they put out crap material and since it has the WWE name/logo all the stupid people will watch/buy it making their pockets fatter because they dont care! Look at what they did to ECW, they toned it down to a lower rank smackdown! Its barely surviving on its own to the point where they use Raw and Smackdown superstars on ECW ppv cards and house shows just to get the fans interested and keep them watching.
JuSt WhEn YoU tHoUgHt U hAd AlL tHe AnSwErS i WeNt AnD cHaNgEd AlL tHe QuEsTiOnS!

We miss you Eddie!

1967-2005

badguy View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2006 at 02:21
Hey Admin that isnt the second one, Vince's second one was a thanksgiving one where he shoved the waiter up his ass. Yeah this video shit is pretty lame, who the hell wants to see Vince's ass as a cartoon.

admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/January/2007 at 17:55

Quote The creators of the animated series "Assy McGee" have a filed a lawsuit against WWE over the "Mr. McMahon's Kiss My Ass" cartoon, which debuted recently on WWE.com. "Assy McGee" is an animated sitcom featuring Assy McGee, a vigilante police officer who is literally a walking pair of buttocks. The series premiered on November 26, 2006 for the Cartoon Network's late-night "Adult Swim" block.

Michael Cole, who oversees WWE.com, asked one of his staffers to come up with a creative idea that Vince McMahon would like. Whoever came up with the idea decided to rip off the Adult Swim show. Furthermore, a few of the storylines used for the McMahon cartoon were blatantly stolen from "Assy McGee." To make matters worse for McMahon, the Cartoon Network is owned by Turner Broadcasting, his old rival. Also, they can't even really take this to court since they've got no defense whatsoever.

Regarding Vince McMahon's original thoughts on the cartoon, McMahon thought it was the best thing ever because it was a cartoon about his own buttocks. However, when he found out about the lawsuit, he became infuriated to say the least. Michael Cole, who had hired a separate Flash animator to produce the cartoon full-time, and was also working on t-shirts, claimed he'd never even heard of "Assy McGee." This didn't fly too well because it appears that WWE will have to pay for the mistake in the form of cash to Turner.

Due to this incident, Michael Cole is said to be in serious trouble and there is a chance he'll be fired as head of WWE.com. However, his Smackdown announcing job is not in jeopardy.

How did whoever gave the idea to Michael Cole know about it ? The Vince cartoons were done long before this series came on air. I think the person who gave him the idea should be given an hard time as well. Cole should have checked out all legal avenues before putting something up there. The fact it is a possible lawsuit they cannot defend, against former wrestling rivals Turner broadcasting makes it hilarious to me. I find it kinda odd how a cartoon idea about an arse can actually be copyrighted though.

Edited by admin - 04/January/2007 at 17:56
badguy View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/January/2007 at 03:55
The whole lawsuit thing apparently is false. This is from Wrestleview.com:

Quote Recent rumors about a Cartoon Network lawsuit vs. the WWE appear to be false, according to PWInsider's Mike Johnson. The false story is in regards to a lawsuit filed by Turner's Cartoon Network against the WWE. The false story claims the WWE.com's Vince McMahon ass cartoon is a rip off of Cartoon Network's "Assy McGee." The false story also claims that Michael Cole (who also oversees WWE.com) has received a ton of heat backstage. The original story was not posted on WrestleView.com.

The lawsuit has never taken place and Cartoon Network hasnt sued Vince McMahon.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic