TUP Wrestling Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Gaming > General Gaming Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Genre?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: What is your Favorite Video Game Genre?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
4 [18.18%]
9 [40.91%]
3 [13.64%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [22.73%]
1 [4.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
OVW
OVW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boonski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Genre?
    Posted: 18/October/2006 at 15:28
What is your favorite Video Game Genre?
Mine is Fighting! (As you can probably tell from my signature!LOL
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2006 at 15:50
Being a massive sports fan i had to say sport. Some of them are very addictive games. I like fighting games but most if not all of them are just button bashing and complete lack of skill to do well on them. Thinking games like Broken Sword are addictive yet can be very annoying haha. Puzzles games were better back in the good old days of gaming. You couldn't beat Tetris for your Game Boy. And Columns for your Sega Game Gear.
Chasing Lamely View Drop Down
Wrestlemania
Wrestlemania

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chasing Lamely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/October/2006 at 18:25
None of the above. I like Sims - Sports sims, god sims, you sim it, I'll play it.
voodoo View Drop Down
OVW
OVW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2006 at 03:50
RPG's are my fave.

starting with Final Fantasy 7 back in '97 working throught 8,9,10 before giving up on the pile of wank that was FFX-2.

Enjoyed Zelda on my N64 and Paper Mario on my GC, Tales of Symphonia is my favourite at the minute though, its the lack of random battles.
anal sex is better than regular sex for three reasons

its warm
its tight
its more degrading to women
WebmasterFF View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
His Lordship

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WebmasterFF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2006 at 10:26
I agree with voodoo, FF7 is one of the greatest experiences of all time (second only to sex)

cgibson View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cgibson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2006 at 15:18
RPG for me simply because when you buy a game you know its gonna keep you busy for weeks and theres so much to do that its hard to get bored of them. 
NW-Punk View Drop Down
Unprettier God
Unprettier God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NW-Punk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2006 at 07:42
Even though I'm a huge wrestling games fan, I'd have to go with RPG because Final Fantasy has brought me soooo much pleasure, that it could equal up to 1,000,000 orgasms....at once.My favorite Final Fantasy game is Final Fantasy Tactics & Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I'm still waiting to get the Final Fantasy 7 remake.
Crazy Brit View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
2007 Hall Of Fame Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazy Brit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2006 at 14:15
I've gone with sports games, I don't get why the Smackdown games get there own section because they are fighting games

Thanks to the Pimp for the Kickass Sig

StaticDoll View Drop Down
OVW
OVW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StaticDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/November/2006 at 19:23
Mine's RPG - or that's what I play the most
christreborn666 View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christreborn666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/November/2006 at 16:51
I went with Shooting, HALO and HALO 2 lots of restless nights battling friends online and in lan battles at my house, GOOD TIMES! games were soo competitive and thumbs were sore but in the end These games brought us all closer and brought us Tons of good times and memories, and i think they helped me gain like Thirty five pounds from all the binge eating on soda and pizza! lol!
JuSt WhEn YoU tHoUgHt U hAd AlL tHe AnSwErS i WeNt AnD cHaNgEd AlL tHe QuEsTiOnS!

We miss you Eddie!

1967-2005

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic