Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > Impact Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TNA UK Tour January 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TNA UK Tour January 2012
    Posted: 27/June/2011 at 17:56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXDK2jbGbdM

Royal Albert Hall was such a good memory for Sting from his UK past that Borash had to help him out over it......

There isn't that far between Nottingham and Manchester (an hour or so) so it seems a poor decision to have two of the three venues so close to eachother.

I'm interested to see if Sting is enough of a pull to bring in the largest attendance in TNA history, to beat the Wembley Arena one from January 2010.

MegaManXXV View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegaManXXV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2011 at 22:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYdEwvKGvEg

Any of you Mates plan on attending? Should be pretty cool ...

I love how Hogan almost called JB Mean Gene ... Lol moment ...

Hate him or love him, Hogan is great when it comes 2 things like this. He's a great PR guy, he really is ...

Do you think they'll be able 2 sell some of those venues out my UK TUPeeps?

** Your Welcome **
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/June/2011 at 23:03

There was no need for Hogan to get in on the act, as it's not like he's going to be on the tour himself.

With Sting making the effort to come over, Hogan and Bischoff should be doing the exact same thing.

Hopefully one day they will tour Sheffield Arena for the northern venue.
HOO-RAR View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HOO-RAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2011 at 00:28
I've booked my tickets once again for the Manchester show despite being in either Lancaster or Nottingham Uni at the time of the show! CANNOT WAIT, it'll be my first show without family or friends though so I'm hoping I'm sat next to some cool people. Two of the last three shows have seen me sat next to blind marks or overly-rowdy wankers.
> Official TNA resident mark <
TUP Long Term Poster 2012
TUP Quality > Quantity Poster 08/09
Fletch View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
TUP Hall Of Fame 2009

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2011 at 00:53
I'm booking tickets for the London show.

Possibly be the last chance to see Sting wrestling over here.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2011 at 17:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnbMbueUJiI

Kurt looks spaced out. Thankfully only due to lack of sleep and nothing to do with drugs.

Even though they are only press interviews, doing 25 would have been very grueling. Worth it though for the publicity of the tour.

Surely they could have got a straight Orlando to London flight without catching a connecting flight from Detroit first.

PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegaManXXV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2011 at 09:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svNZNCCMWWI

Anyone go out 2 support Team Angle?

He seemed in great spirits and looked fine 2 me. Nice meet and greet with some john handcocks being handed out. Kurt seems like a genuinly nice guy ...

Pretty nice turn out if you ask me. Yea, it could have been bigger, but still, a crowd is a crowd ...
** Your Welcome **
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2011 at 10:37

Some guys were carrying that much stuff to sign you'd think they have an Ebay account to sell it on.

Surprised nobody on the video asked Borash to get in the pictures. I'd have got one with Kurt, one with Borash and one with them both.

Looked to be more fans queuing outside on that one specific time of day than TNA get for house shows back home.

Mr Wrestling NO.3 View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Wrestling NO.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2011 at 00:15
It has been a couple of years since I went to a TNA UK Show, and as much as I am down on them right now, the house shows normally deliver at least, so think I will check one of these out, either Manchester or Nottingham I would think.
Lifes what you make it.

I choose to out think people, who are too dumb and pick on the rich.
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MegaManXXV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/July/2011 at 00:23
If you do go, you definitly gotta try and get some pics withe the talent ...

I'm expecting a Velvet Sky Pic
** Your Welcome **
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic