Forum Home Forum Home > Music > General Music
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Official Evanescene Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Official Evanescene Thread
    Posted: 07/September/2006 at 11:40
Surprised with the large percentage of threads we have in this section that we don't have one on these. Got the first album which is very good and shows off the excellent vocals of Amy Lee. My Imortal is a classic which shows a different side to the band. Bring Me To Life i heard first when it was the official theme song to No Way Out. Then in June of the same year they got to number one for a month over here with there debut single which was cool considering it was number one on my birthday and my favourite song of the year. There new song called Call Me When I'm Sober is the same old successful formula which will get the another hit with the comeback single........

Crazy Brit View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
2007 Hall Of Fame Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazy Brit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2006 at 12:21
I bought the first album a few years ago, but now I see them as more of a pop version of Lacuna Coil. Who by the way are a fucking awesome band

Thanks to the Pimp for the Kickass Sig

The Phylth View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
2007 Hall Of Fame Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Phylth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2006 at 12:59
i love evanesence!!!
i downloaded Call Me When Your'e Sober & wil do the same with their album "The Open door" on october 1st when it comes out
Safira View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Safira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2006 at 16:44
I love Evanescence, Amy Lee has such a good, original voice, and her dress sense rocks!!! lol Their music covers all sorts. And Call Me When You're Sober is a fantastic song, the perfect opening to the new album
Akira Xtreme V1 View Drop Down
Heat/Velocity
Heat/Velocity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Xtreme V1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2006 at 17:57
evanescence's really cool.

i like the old stuff better though.. Sound Asleep is my favourite album of them and one of my alltime favourites too.

[img]
Safira View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Safira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2006 at 12:11
We never got Sound Asleep in England. But I can't wait til 'The Open Door' comes out on October 3rd... I think. Am possibly doing an Evanescence song from 'Fallen' for my Music practical... Not sure which one, any suggestions?
Akira Xtreme V1 View Drop Down
Heat/Velocity
Heat/Velocity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akira Xtreme V1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2006 at 19:23
Sound Asleep was never released i think lol i got it on the web

[img]
Ministry Hunter View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ministry Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2006 at 02:35
Their first proper album was only released in the UK I think, it wasn't Fallen, it was the one before that.

fizz View Drop Down
OVW
OVW

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2006 at 14:44
I love them too. I haven't heard there new stuff yet. I remember a few years ago that I saw them in consert at Hammersmith Applo and they rocked the world. It was my first ever metal gig that I ever went to.

/>
Safira View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Safira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/September/2006 at 15:49
Nice one. I'd have loved to go to an Evanescence concert. I might have lost my hearing for a couple of weeks but still... XD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic