Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > General World Wrestling Entertainment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WWE Sitcom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWE Sitcom
    Posted: 03/February/2010 at 11:25
Quote WWE star Santino Marella says he will be starring in a new sitcom on WWE.com featuring Beth Phoenix as his live-in girlfriend and Kozlov playing his best friend. In an interview with IGN.com, Santino explained that if the show is successful, he intends to spend more time focusing on acting than wrestling. "I was always the class clown, the comedian. And combine that with 20 years of grappling and you put that together and you get Santino. I think the transition will be easy. I'd say I'm more of an actor actually than a wrestler. I did a pilot already. When I presented it to the office, I did a pilot and it was really fun to do. It's a really natural transition for me." Shooting begins this month at his home in Tampa, FL with hopes of shopping the show around to television networks after the first "online" season.

* Great news because if it's good we can watch it and if it's poor it's easy to avoid watching.

* It also looks like WWE have finally realised Santino and Kozlov aren't marketable as wrestlers.

* Be a shame if we don't see Beth wrestling as often though.
badguy View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2010 at 11:40
A WWE sitcom with Kozlov? You gotta be fuckin' kidding me. Kozlov is crap, he's got nothing funny about him.

John The Baptist View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Asked To Be Mod 2 Years Ago

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John The Baptist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2010 at 18:58
FAIL
King Razor View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
2008 Hall Of Fame Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Razor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/February/2010 at 21:18
This has got to be a wind up? WWE have lost there damn minds
Welcome to my Palace of Wisdom!

You thought you knew the truth, Well let King Razor tell you the real truth!

King of the PPV GAME 2007
xXDemon_DuckXx View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
A new TUP legend: Mr. 100,000!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXDemon_DuckXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/February/2010 at 22:35
At the least, maybe we wont have to see those 2 on TV.
Shame if we do lose Beth through this whole thing though.

Yep, RockMark summed it up perfectly...
Pac-Man View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
2008 Hall Of Famer "The Champ"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pac-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2010 at 00:29
Guys! I've actually said something once about how Santino and Kozlov being a double act might be the only way to make those two guys worth many sardines. Now it's finally happening. I for one would like to see a piece of this thing, even if only that much.

Also, I'm not so sure we'd have to lose Beth to this. Theoretically, she could just not do house shows while filming the season yet still appear on Smackdown and PPVs. (Weeks with PPVs wouldn't be good for filming, though.)
thundarr2000 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thundarr2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/February/2010 at 05:58
Why isn't the Great Khali included in this?  Think about it... Santino, Kozlov, and Khali they could be like the new 3 Stooges.  Can anyone imagine them trying to tell jokes?  Granted Santino's accent is fake... but still how would anyone know what being said?
ihatethatmonkee View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihatethatmonkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2010 at 13:00
subtitles, like when Khali was in The Longest Yard.

weirdly, i could actually clearly understand what he was saying.
badguy View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/February/2010 at 04:59
Originally posted by thundarr2000 thundarr2000 wrote:

Why isn't the Great Khali included in this?  Think about it... Santino, Kozlov, and Khali they could be like the new 3 Stooges.  Can anyone imagine them trying to tell jokes?  Granted Santino's accent is fake... but still how would anyone know what being said?

Hell they should've made a sitcom involving Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage and Dusty Rhodes, wooo boy would we have some fun with that lol.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic