Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > Impact Wrestling
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nasty Boys In TNA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nasty Boys In TNA
    Posted: 22/January/2010 at 14:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCg-xIb5Xbs

* They want to put some nastyness into TNA. I'd say there is enough nasty about TNA as it is.

* So Cal Val looked interested to be around them. I hope that was put on and she's not genuinely happy they are there.

* Them talking about going after the tag titles at some point is enough to worry fans of the tag division.

Johnboy View Drop Down
Heat/Velocity
Heat/Velocity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2010 at 04:17
The nasty boys are terrible and the fact that they beat REAL wrestlers like kevin nash & Eric young.
if hogan really thinks that the nasty boys can actually be able to compete against the likes of matt morgan and hernandez he's absoulty insane.
if they want nasty in tna then they hit it because the nasty boys couldnt wrestle 20 years ago so what makes hogan,dixie,flair,bischoff,and jarrett think they can wrestle now.
i will say the duddley fued wont be all horrible for a couple matches but then thats it nash,3D,or anybody else are way too good to be fueding with the HORRIBLE nasty boys BOOOOOOO.
krazy-rex View Drop Down
Unprettier God
Unprettier God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazy-rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2010 at 04:41
Jarrett seriously think that the nasty's suck badly. And he thinks brutus beefcake sucks too.
Guys can you help me out

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY FRIENDS ON YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/Jensparkour
      [IMG]http://bbssig.ngfiles.com/2046/20
badguy View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2010 at 06:13
This isnt Jarrett's doing (Johnboy), this is all Hogan and like I said it won't be long and that piece of crap, Brutus "Bitchcakes" Beefcake will be heading to TNA sooner than later, I can see it happening since Hogan needs Beefcake to suck him off when Knobs, Saggs and Bischoffs mouths are too sore.

Trice View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Macho Man of TUP Ooooh Yeaah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2010 at 06:52
the nasty boys werent interesting 10 years ago. they are 10 years older and 10 years less interesting now =/
Mr Quality over Quantity 2010 |~| Mr Variety 2011
krazy-rex View Drop Down
Unprettier God
Unprettier God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazy-rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2010 at 06:55
I think they could give a ok NO DQ match as anyone can give a OK NODQ match. And then that will show the end of Nasty Boys in TNA.
Guys can you help me out

badguy View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2010 at 06:56
The only time the Nasty Boys were remotely good was back in the early 90's in WWE and WCW mainly due to how they brawled with great tandems like Natural Disasters and Road Warriors, but other than that yeah they have pretty much sucked and the only reason these two have a job with TNA is because of Hulk Hogan...

MUSA View Drop Down
Raw/Smackdown
Raw/Smackdown

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MUSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2010 at 16:39
The Nasty Boys, by far, are the worst signing (next to Scott Hall) during this Hogan regime.  They offer absolutely nothing to the plate.  They are a 'brawler' team (which you already had with Team 3D), they bring in VERY little fanbase (as they are far from legends), and they have a crap attitude backstage to boot.  They are notorious for stiffing young guys (which you can see in their match with Nash/Young.  They hardly touched Nash and beat the hell out of Eric), and they just don't give me any reason to watch them.

I think Brian Knobbs is the only one of the two that can actually cut a decent promo, while they both share a lack of skill in the ring.

However, I'll be honest in saying that their match with Nash/Young was NOWHERE near as a bad as I thought it would be.  They weren't horrible and Knobbs, shockingly, seems to be no longer injured in that bum leg of his.  Be that as it may, I wouldn't have given them such a platform to catapult on.  They are far from their prime years and I'd only use them to get a younger team over.  Team 3D vs. Nasty Boys is fine on paper, and it might get some attention as a "lack luster" dream match, but I'd rather see a team like the Motor City Machineguns get the 'rub' from the Nasty Boys.  Let Alex/Sabin cut some promos on the Nastys, and I'm POSITIVE it'd be hilarious.
Johnboy View Drop Down
Heat/Velocity
Heat/Velocity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2010 at 02:23
the nasty boys are taking matches away from the guns and lethal & creed and world elite which have 10000000x more talent then the nasty boys.
krazy-rex View Drop Down
Unprettier God
Unprettier God

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazy-rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/January/2010 at 05:33
Lethal and creed were never getting match's before. And I dont want to spoil it "Spoiler""Spoiler alert"...MCMG and Amazing red vs B Ken and gen me would be having a match soon "Spoiler finished"
Guys can you help me out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic