Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > General Wrestling Chat And Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Douglas Interview

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Open To Bribes For Favours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shane Douglas Interview
    Posted: 21/September/2009 at 11:38

Quote The Baltimore Sun has a Q&A up with Shane Douglas, discussing his autobiography, what TNA needs to do to make it to #1, WWE's ECW, and more. You can check out that article at http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/wrestling/blog/2009/09/qa_with_shane_douglas.html

* What a busy guy he's been. You can bet his autobiography when it's completed will be...Interesting.

* I'm shocked I find myself agreeing with him about TNA. They need to create a star of their own that can draw (which the established guys haven't even been able to do).

* As for his new ECW views he needs to understand that the plan was never for it to be like the old ECW.

badguy View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hall Of Fame 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/September/2009 at 11:48
I think the original plan for WWE's ECW was to be like the original but Vince and WWE chose to go in a different direction within the first few weeks, also Sci Fi wanted WWE to change the brand from the original.

As for Shane's book I expect it to have a lot of negative things said about WWE, The Kliq, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan and WCW solely because he feels WWE and WCW never treated him right though when you look at his last WWE run he was nothing more than a glorified midcarder.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic