TUP Wrestling Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > Creative Zone > Superheroes/Villains
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Superheroes/ Villains III Storyline Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Superheroes/ Villains III Storyline Thread

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message
LennyComa View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar

Joined: 01/August/2012
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 4868
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LennyComa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 10:19
Yoko looks back as she climbs the fire escape and sprints across the roof to jumping the 7 ft gap to the next building. A smile on her face for now she feels safer than she did on the ground. She stops to listen, hears no sirens and she knows she wasn't followed. She saw the news earlier she is aware the city is under some sort of threat. However Yoko has her own problems She had heard the explosion and she ran, she knows why she ran, she couldn't risk being seen in the area, She knows the Authorities have it out for her. As she jumps to the next rooftop she lands on one knee and closes her eyes and her breathing steadies.

"You up here,  Joe?" she inquired already knowing he is. 

"Indeed I am Yoyo, I heard about an explosion do you need to lay low for a while?" Joe replied

Joe was Yoko's only ally in the city he wasn't anything special 28, 5"11, Slim build and a goatee. He was just your everyday lower management type, no secret vendetta or anything just a guy who worked in a cubicle and was bored with life, When he met Yoko her stories excited him and he wished he was able to help. His large apartment in Manhattan had an extra room so he offered Yoko the spare room when ever she needed it.  

"No, That's not why I came. I came to tell you that things are about to go to hell in this city, in fact some things have already gone to shit, You may want to take some precautions for when it goes to hell, or even better skip town" Yoko explained calmly her breathing steady sending spirals of steam into the cold New York air.

"What are you going to do?" Joe asked eyes wide with the news. 

"It's better if you don't know" Yoko replied still calm, she rose to her feet. "If you stay I will check in If not leave your key in the usual place please"

"I ain't got nowhere to go" Joe said in a ambivalent manner "Take care Yoyo"

"Stay safe Joe" Yoko said as she ran and leaped to the next building, Yoko ran across the roof top and then Jumped from the roof top down in to an alley way. She turned to her left and joins the New York Pedestrian Traffic and starts to plan her next step.


Y'know what?....It's really fucking hot here in Africa. Who knew?....Well me, I have been doing this for almost 5 years
Back to Top
HBKDX97 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Winner of Ticket War VI

Joined: 11/November/2010
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBKDX97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 10:22
Far Strike: Impressive.

*He lowered his bow and slipped the arrow back into his quiver, before mounting his bow into the slot in the side of the strap across his back. His eyes wandered back to the now normal looking man, still huge but less animalistic.*

Far Strike: I have the feeling you and I are on the same side in this matter. I may not have inherited very much in the way of foresight from my father, but a man does not hold a raised weapon to an honorable man who gives him courtesy.

*The two men gripped hands, Far Strike's deft wrist was completely engulfed by the behemoth, and he realized just how relieved he was to have not had to tussle with this man in his wolf form.*

Far Strike: But enough pleasantries. It doesn't seem like much of a coincidence that that building that exploded down the street is within walking distance of the bank that was robbed earlier today. You're much better at tracking than I am, obviously. I could use your help, if you were interested, in helping me do some reconnaissance work on the place. Are you in?
Back to Top
Steven Nyte View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
The Unprettier straightedge superstar!

Joined: 01/August/2008
Location: Noxus
Status: Offline
Points: 10371
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven Nyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 10:32
Far Strike. Godly son of Apollo... greeks... Seems to be a good guy, so to speak. No inherited foresight, but probably the archery skills beyond normal. Spirits, are you sure I can trust this man?

The positive nudge he felt assured Olaf of the honorable intentions of the man before him. Besides that, he experienced a growing sense of urgency to investigate the warehouse now, rather than the bank. According to the police report, the theft was purely electronic in nature, so he would not be able to find anything without accessing a computer... not one of Olafs strengths.

Olaf: I... have a hunch that we should investigate that warehouse more than the bank. If I remember correctly, the theft at the bank was done via computer, so we would not be able to find anything to hold on to in there. The warehouse on the other hand... well, an explosion and a flattened police cruiser are far more interesting if you ask me. Only thing is, New Yorks finest will still be swarming around the place. I reckon they don´t take too kindly to a greek warrior and... well me... snooping around a crime scene. So, you didn´t, by any chance, have some training in stealth by Uncle Hermes, did you?
Back to Top
HBKDX97 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Winner of Ticket War VI

Joined: 11/November/2010
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBKDX97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 10:35
*??? watched the entire scene from a satellite view of the are surrounding the Andrini warehouse, and frowned as the Greek warrior and the viking shook hands. *

???: That's not good. I've never heard of these two before, and I can't waste time dealing with variables in this equation.

*She typed in a few lines of coding into her keyboard, and an intercom rattled on.*

???: Rowan, what was the name for that heavy hitter we met a few months ago? The "Problem Solver"?

Rowan (voice): He didn't give a name, just an email address.

???: Please forward his contact information to my inbox, I need to place an ad in the classifieds.

Rowan (voice): Yes ma'am.

*The figure turned back towards the monitors, as the two warriors in the alleyway conversed quietly. A "blip" rang out and the hacker began to type out an email draft to her "employment manager".*

???: Sorry, boys. Can't allow you to mess up my work here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Far Strike: You do have a point there.

*He contemplated his next move carefully, plotting the different pros and cons to each decision, before realizing an easy way to go about things.*

Far Strike: You're right, the bank is a non-issue right now. The warehouse we can examine for physical evidence, but the police have it completely blocked off. I propose we meet again at a later date once things have calmed down and go over the grounds thoroughly and without interruption.

*Suddenly the sound of a woman shouting for help rings into the night. The two heroes give each other a meaningful nod, then take off towards the sound of her voice.*


Edited by HBKDX97 - 05/September/2013 at 10:41
Back to Top
LennyComa View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar

Joined: 01/August/2012
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 4868
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LennyComa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 10:48
Yoko decided to steel herself and Visit the Explosion site she decides to travel along the rooftops, The Light from the moon helping aid her speed, She stops and see the Andrini Warehouse she was now standing where she was when she heard the explosion. She can smell the burning in the Air as the cold wind whips' across the buildings she focus herself and senses some people at the warehouse. She sprints and leaps a few more roof tops and get's a better view She crouches behind a wall and peeks down at the two figures standing below.

"Who the hell are they?" She whispers and grips her Cutlass. She weighs up her options. She stands atop the wall cutlass still sheathed but with her hand resting on the handle  She senses that with weapons undrawn they are unlikly to be the culprits 

Suddenly a scream rings out Yoko Decides to follow the scream along with the 2 mystery men she knew they would spot her but as they were going that way She was sure they wouldn't mind



Edited by LennyComa - 05/September/2013 at 10:53
Y'know what?....It's really fucking hot here in Africa. Who knew?....Well me, I have been doing this for almost 5 years
Back to Top
Baz View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 16/October/2011
Location: South Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 10840
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 12:37
In an unrecognised part of the city a man arrives at a house and takes the sold sign down

Silas: So this is where i'll be calling home. Hmm looks interesting, lots of work to be done, but with lots of parts to hand it shouldn't be an issue.

Silas steps into the house and drops a few bags to the floor

Silas: Now where to begin...

Silas' phone rings

Silas: I'm free this evening boss. Why? You what? Where? What time? Ok but you owe me for this!

Silas hangs up

Silas: Pesky boss wanting me to go give a demonstration at an adult evening class, not got time for this, too much like do-gooding for my liking......

A sly smile comes on Silas' face

Back to Top
DangerZone View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Winner Of Ticket Wars IX

Joined: 06/January/2012
Location: ISIS
Status: Online
Points: 5519
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DangerZone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 17:21
"John" He yelled as he hammered on his front door "John, open up"

"Alright, Alright. I'm coming" John sauntered to his door and let his partner in before putting on his coffee machine. "Your shift finished 10 minutes ago Daniel, you must have broken the law speeding here" John had a wry grin as he looked at Daniel, still in his police uniform, he noticed he looked shaken and dropped the grin. "Are you ok? you look shaken"

"Andrini got hit last night, same as with Barzagli and Maschutto" Daniel explained the incident as John made the coffee.

"Dropped him off a roof, damn" John sipped his coffee and an uneasy silence descended upon the pair. 

"your suspension should be up soon, IA know you're innocent, they just don't want to admit Cerruzzi had them fooled" They both knew Daniel was right but the ham fisted way IA had forced the sarge to suspend him had killed the case against Cerruzzi. 

"They killed the case, all the surveillance on the families had to be pulled, we'd know who this killer was now if they hadn't over reacted" John hadn't been taking his suspension well, he had been training hard as a form of stress release and it had started to show, his 5'10 frame had dropped down to around 190lbs. He was feeling good physically but the blackouts were worrying him, he couldn't remember what he'd been doing since yesterday evening. He hadn't told anyone yet, it had first started just before he was suspended.



Edited by DangerZone - 05/September/2013 at 17:27


Back to Top
HBKDX97 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Winner of Ticket War VI

Joined: 11/November/2010
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBKDX97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 20:08
*Far Strike and Spirit Guard went five blocks and found a woman severely beaten laying against a wall. She pointed them in the direction of an odd man with a huge bag of tools and some type of suit made from various materials who had run past her, and when she yelled at him to slow down (in true New York fashion, she called him a jerk off) he had rounded on her and smashed her in the face with his bag repeatedly, even throwing a roundhouse kick and knocked her out for a while.

They helped her to her feet, then continued on the trail, Spirit Guard noticing the footprints in the snow to tell them which direction to go.

After a few turns they nearly ran into a crowded New York intersection, and stooped in the shadows, leery of being noticed by too many people. The Rockefeller University loomed up ahead of them, and students milled out of the doorways as the last classes of the evenings commenced. The footprints were gone, and they had no idea what they were looking for. *

Far Strike: This is a fiasco. I've never had this much action on a single patrol. That guy must've knocked her around good, I think she has a concussion. Maybe I should go back and see to her.

Olaf: Something tells me we should wait for a time, we're not out of the forest just yet.

*Far Strike opened his mouth to respond, and another explosion rocked the bell tower of the campus, shaking its foundations and causing the bell to ring loudly, throwing extra volume to the chaos. People screamed and ran as fire erupted from the middle of the tower and bricks sprayed across the commons area. Students were dropped by flying debris, but after it had calmed down and everything had fallen, Far Strike and Spirit Guard ran about helping people move to safety.

As Far Strike was distracted helping the civilians, Spirit Guard noticed a man streaking from the side of a building close to the tower, a huge bag streaming from behind his back as he ran full sprint down the street in the opposite direction. He felt a compulsion to follow this man immediately. He snarled and (after looking back at Far Strike to see if he was following) turned and gave chase to the man, leaving Far Strike behind to deal with the mess.*


Edited by HBKDX97 - 05/September/2013 at 20:09
Back to Top
LennyComa View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar

Joined: 01/August/2012
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 4868
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LennyComa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 20:37
Yoko Heard the the explosion Surprised she had not been spotted or maybe she had been, She Decided to follow Spirit Guard, She had noted he was a strong fellow she decided just in case she could back him up. Not that he would need it. 

As she followed trying to keep to the high ground to keep the moonlight in her favour she noticed he was following a man with a large bag, Using the enhancement from the moonlight she bounded from roof to roof using her cutlass as a vaulting pole for the larger gaps she tried to gauge where this guy was going to try and cut him off.

She blinks and her eyes turn to black and her pupils become red and dilate she knew that one way or another she was going to have to use her Bloodtrait tonight......

Y'know what?....It's really fucking hot here in Africa. Who knew?....Well me, I have been doing this for almost 5 years
Back to Top
Steven Nyte View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
The Unprettier straightedge superstar!

Joined: 01/August/2008
Location: Noxus
Status: Offline
Points: 10371
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steven Nyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/September/2013 at 21:22
Spirits, help me.

Olafs muscles were on fire. What was wrong with this city all of a sudden? For two years, he hadn´t had to channel the spirits more than a handful of times and now, twice on the same day? Within the same hour? 

Please, spirits. Lend me strength... Wolf.... speed... I...

Suddenly, a fiery sensation surged through him. Olafs eyes flared bright red, his forearms began to shimmer as if fiery wings were attached to them. Bewilderment gripped the viking as the spirit of the Phoenix merged with him. Then, out of nowhere, Olaf hit a fenced gate. The man with the bag must´ve somehow managed to climb over it already, Olaf could dimly see him round a corner not too far away. 

Thank you for your wisdom, Spirits. Phoenix, thank you for your fire.

With a swift motion, Olaf moved his hand through the gate and waved it in a circular fashion. A sizzling sound was heard as the metal links melted and a large portion of the fence fell down to the floor. Olaf dashed throught he opening and continued to follow the man.

Thank you Phoenix. But I still need speed. He must not get away. He must not.... WOLF!

Olaf doubled over as the spirit of the Phoenix left him and utter exhaustion hit him. He landed hard on his hands, narrowly keeping himself from sprawling on his face. Then, the wolf came. Slowly, Olaf felt his strength returning, felt the thrill of the hunt again, felt the wolfish grin spreading across his face. Propelling himself forward like a sprinter, Olaf dashed around the corner, after his prey. Now, it was as clear as day to him. He saw the tracks of the man in the dirty snow and pushed himself after him. Olaf knew he would pay dearly for this, would probably have to fight to keep from fainting, but for now, the Wolf was with him and the hunt was on. Instinctively, Olaf felt the presence of another hunter, no, prey? No, it was definately another hunter, someone with the same target as he. 

A race then. First one to catch him wins.

Olaf felt the wolfish spirit rejoice, the hunt had just gotten more interesting. A snarl emitted from his throat as he yelled out into the night:

Olaf: I know you´re up there! We shall see who catches him! The hunt is on!

Growling, Olaf pushed himself further, the dirty facades lining his way becoming blurred streaks of black and grey. His prey was all that mattered and it´s lead was great... for now.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.