TUP Wrestling Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > Creative Zone > Superheroes/Villains
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Superheroes/Villains 2: Storyline Thread.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Superheroes/Villains 2: Storyline Thread.

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message
HBKDX97 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Winner of Ticket War VI

Joined: 11/November/2010
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBKDX97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 09:45
The crowd of zombies stalked towards the saloon. The moon cames out from behind a cloud, and illuminated the scene quite picturesquely. They are a misshapen, grisly bunch (like you'd expect from zombies): some with limbs blown off, others with open chest cavities, muscle and sinew poking out from arms and legs. Some have to crawl due to having lost both legs.

Inside the bar, pure havoc reigns supreme as citizens began trying to stockade the windows and bar the door, using all types of furniture that they have available. The bartender grimly loads up the double-barrel shotgun that he usually kept under the bar (right next to his tequila, coincidentally).

The fat floozie (Ole 'Lizabeth", thought Cole once he was properly woken up, keeps 'erself busy. She's an ugly old whore, but she sure do know how to pleasure a man!) ran down the stairs, screaming herself nearly hoarse.

"My old husband is out there! He died in the explosion, but he's come back! It's the Devil's work, I tell you! Lord have Mercy, please deliver us from this nightmare, Jesus!" She burst into tears, and her chest heaved as she drew in deep breaths of air.

A voice called out from the back, "How'd he die? You musta decided you were gonna ride on TOP for once! Heh heh heh!"

Elizabeth turned to the direction of the voice, as if scalded by hot water. Malcolm sat in a small wooden chair and laughed until tears streamed down his face. The now empty bottle of tequila rolls on the floor at his feet, and he holds his sides, almost as if to keep himself from laughing until he burst. He howls, and it seems as if it were a mixture of human and wolf bottled up in one.

Nero walks over to the bar and grabs a bucket of water from the washtub. He then strides over to where Malcolm sits, and splashes him in the face full on. The water drenches Malcolm, and he yelps and shakes himself all over. Nero stands him on his feet.

"You better listen and listen up CLOSELY. You can fight. I saw that right outside. Those things out there will tear us apart. And you're sitting here getting even more drunk??? Get yourself together, or these people will die. Do you hear me, cowboy?"


Malcolm runs a hand through his hair, then back, before looking into Nero's eyes and grinning. He pulls out his revolvers and starts loading them up. He looks back up at Nero.

"Alrighty then, partner. Sounds fine by me. Put me in the right direction, and let's get crackin'. "

Back to Top
Baz View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 16/October/2011
Location: South Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 10862
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 10:08
Nero takes a step back s Malcolm heads out of the saloon doors with everyone following him. Nero makes sure nobody is looking....

"This water will sure came in handy with those things out there"

Nero closes his eyes and clicks his fingers, as the water magically enters a bottle he hides in his belt.

"Jones you comin' boy?"


"Be right there"

Nero reaches over the bar and takes a gun. Nero then walks out the saloon doors to survey the situation.

"These are a fiesty bunch boy, fancy joinin' in the fun?"

Nero hesitates, and looks for a way out, but can't find one.

"If....if....if......"

"Get in there boy have some fun"

Nero walks beside Malcolm and nods at him.

Back to Top
DangerZone View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Winner Of Ticket Wars IX

Joined: 06/January/2012
Location: ISIS
Status: Offline
Points: 5522
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DangerZone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 11:14
Shadowfear got into this town just before dawn and found a room, he has slept for most of the day. As he lies on his bunk he explores the shadows of nearby rooms until he see's something he wants, He takes a deep breath to collect himself before stepping through the shadow, The cold hits him like a locomotive, he chokes back a cough as his entire body prickles in gooseflesh, He wonders how far he could travel inside a shadow before the strain became too much, He has never gone more than 40 yards, while it is easier than it used to be he still avoids excessive use of his power, partly through fear of the affects too his body and partly to the effects to his soul. He emerges into the darkened room and immediately his attention is drawn to the safe. He looks at the mechanism wondering if he can unlock it without using his powers when he notices it is unnecessary, he opens the safe and takes stock of the contents: A strange oversized revolver, a box containing an ammo mould for the revolver, and a handsome sum of currency. Having taken everything from the safe he takes his cue to leave and heads off to the Zeppelin boarding station.

Safely aboard the Zeppelin his feelings are mixed, He is headed to America and maybe he will discover something there but they will be re-supplying in London. Being in England drives home how much of his previous life he has lost.


Back to Top
#Heel View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Three Time TW Winner (VII, VIII, & XIII)

Joined: 03/January/2012
Location: Newcastle, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 11556
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #Heel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 11:17
Sitting in the corner of the saloon , Max Stone takes shot after shot after shot
 
"Get me some more shots bitch" he shouts at a bartender
 
"what with all this chaos, you wanna' sit there and drink - we are gonna close - everyone get outta here" replied the startled bartender
 
"i don't give a damn ... now do as I TELL YOU AND GET ME MY DRINKS!!!" an increasingly aggitated Stone replies
 
with an empty stare across the saloon, Stone see's Nero and Malcom exit as they head out to fight off the creatures
 
"On second thoughts - hold the drinks ... I'ma head outta here"
 
The Thunder continued to roar as Stone neared the door ....
 
Fixing up his hat, Stone angrily kicked open the door ... he is looking for a fight
Back to Top
HBKDX97 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Winner of Ticket War VI

Joined: 11/November/2010
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBKDX97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 19:32
Nero and Malcolm manage to get through the barricaded door, and the town citizens bar them out once they've reached the outside. (Damned old fools, thought the barkeep, good thing we got that drunkard out of here. Cowpoke's probably been sittin' on his horse in the hot sun for too long, mighta addled his brains. Damned waste of fine tequila, too.)

Malcolm stumbles over to his horse (who is frantically kicking at the post, trying to escape and run away from the approaching monsters) and unties her reins.

"I'm gonna let ya go, girl. I can't let you sit around and get eaten by a fucking zombie. You'll be alright. I hope..."

Malcolm drops his chin and nuzzles her nose with the top of his head. He drops his voice, and whinnies and neighs in the voice of a horse, soothing her. Nero watches this exchange with interest, then steps in.

"Here... Let me say something."

He takes his hands and rubs underneath her chin. He stares into her eyes, and seems to channel his focus onto her. Her eyes widen in surprise, then sharpen and seem to shine brilliantly.

Run. Do not worry about where or in what direction. You will find places of protection and feeding. Predators will not see you, and you will be safe he tells her, Go now.

She nods, kicks up on her hind legs, and takes off down the road. She rounds the corner and is gone.

Malcolm turned back to Nero.

"So, you're a horse man. Good. Makes it much easier to fight with you. Fuck trains."

He draws his revolvers, and turns around, drawing a bead on the quickly approaching zombie horde. He gives a wild yell, almost sounding like a massive grizzly bear:

"And fuck these zombies! Yeeeehaw motherfuckers!!!"
Back to Top
Baz View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 16/October/2011
Location: South Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 10862
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 21:15
Nero stays a step or two behind Malcolm, and fiddles with the bottle in his strap and has a silent thought to himself "If you've got any way of helping, then give me a sign please".

Nero gets his gun at the ready to help out Malcolm and the city.

Malcolm ready when you are, let's take 'em down.


Now you're talking, let's leave the horsin' around for later, it's zombie fuckin' time yeeeehhaaawwwww!!!

Nero is silently hoping Malcolm knows what he's doing, but Nero will also do his best to protect the innocent in all this.

Nero lets out a yeeehaw that sounded more like a whimper.

What dya call that son? Give it more, YEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!


Nero takes a sip of water, takes a deep breath and lets out an almighty......

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!


That's more like it, lets take 'em down motherfuckers!!!


Malcolm and Nero are all set to launch the attack.


Back to Top
HBKDX97 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Winner of Ticket War VI

Joined: 11/November/2010
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBKDX97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 21:41
Well, friends and neighbors, this one's gonna take a while to get myself out of, Malcolm thought, charging towards the horde. He swung up the revolver in his right hand, and pulled the trigger. The bullet fired with a deafening bang, and the first zombie fell, the round exploding out of the back of it's head. And anyways, just how many bullets did I load these up with? he continued, swinging the revolver from his left hand, and fired again. Another zombie fell. Well that's an easy question, dumbass, he reasoned, You got two six shooters, so six bullets in both guns has gotta be... Aw hell, who cares! Yeehaw! he fires into the crowd rapidly, and drops a good many of them. He hears Nero behind him, firing in slower, more carefully aimed rifle shots. He grins with pride as he sees individual monsters dropping, direct headshots. 'Atta boy, Jonesy! I guess it's time to kick this shit up a notch.

He dives to the ground, mere yards away from the still massive horde, rolls... and comes up snarling. The transformation is almost instantaneous, as in his place, a gigantic grizzly bear raises up and smashes into the horde. Roaring with unbridled fury, he swings with his forepaws, bringing down razor sharp claws through the neck of one zombie, shearing it off clean like the zipper of a pair of blue jeans being unzipped. He bludgeons another, bashing in the skull and dropping the zombie cold(er).

He steamrolls his way through to the other side, becoming separated from Nero. He hears the firing of Nero's rounds, but in his animalistic bloodlust he can not register the sound. He swings wildly at the nearest zombies, tearing and clawing and biting with all of the force he can muster. Bodies fly.

Yet the horde keeps advancing. The mass divides in half: some continuing onwards towards Nero and the saloon, while the other half turns back. Malcolm is backed up against a wall of a building, and the horde advances...
Back to Top
#Heel View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Three Time TW Winner (VII, VIII, & XIII)

Joined: 03/January/2012
Location: Newcastle, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 11556
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #Heel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 21:54
After following Malcom and Nero .. Max steps over the fallen zombies and looks around at the carnage before him
 
"There was something about those guys ...."
 
"everything seemed to be perfect until......."
 
Static had taken over Max .. and with the rage building he could feel the current flowing through his body. The thunder roared louder  ...
 
"They have ruined EVERYTHING"
 
"I'll make them pay...."  Statics eyes whitened as he raised his hand to the sky
 
Bolts of lightning struck the area as he teleported away ....
 


Edited by #Heel - 21/April/2012 at 21:55
Back to Top
Baz View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 16/October/2011
Location: South Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 10862
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/April/2012 at 22:06
Nero is fighting his corner valiantly, but the hordes keep coming and coming. Out of the corner of his eye Nero notices some farmland full of horses and gets an idea.

If only I could get to the horses Nero thought to himself. Nero ducked and dodged some attacks, rolling accross the ground to get closer to the horses. Nero gets up and trips accross a dead tree trunk, as the horde gets closer to him. Nero acts fast and drinks a sip of water, and with a burst of energy he makes it to the farmland.

Nero cocentrates on the horses, there must be 30 or so there. "Horses father will keep you watered I promise, Watson and I need your help, please help us, i'll protect your land with your help"

The horses simultaniously 'Neeeeeyyyyyy' and start to charge, Nero opens the gates, and trickles some water to the fall.

"Water spread quickly to destroy these zombies, wash them away from this city"


The water turns into a puddle, then into a stream, then into a fast flowing river as the tide sweeps away the horde of zombies coming towards Nero. The horses are charging to help Jones.

Nero shouts "Watson comin' your way, i'll be with you soon!"

"Thatta' boy Nero" Jonesy roars as the battle continues.


Edited by Baz - 21/April/2012 at 22:20

Back to Top
HBKDX97 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Winner of Ticket War VI

Joined: 11/November/2010
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 11160
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBKDX97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/April/2012 at 04:31
The zombies swarmed down upon Malcolm, wave after wave of the reanimated corpses threw themselves against his bear form. He held his own valiantly, but the sheer numbers began to take their toll. Scratches and cuts zig-zagged over his body. The zombies had died, and the skin had shrunken back, naturally lengthening the nails. The pain slowly wore down on Malcolm, and it increased his fury tenfold. He struck with titanic force, but they just kept coming. He fought on, but suddenly his anger turned to panic. The dull, expressionless faces of the monsters, and the grey, foggy opaqueness of their eyes drove him into a blind flurry of offense. He swings and connects with a zombie, flinging him through the crowd. But at that moment, a bolt of lightning cracks, and it blinds Malcolm. He turns and hits a wall, and collapses, dazed. The zombies advance in for the kill...

Suddenly, a thrumming reverberates in the air, and it builds to a deafening roar. Malcolm recognizes it immediately: flash floods were frequent on rides along the Colorado River, especially during the summer months. Years of having to drive hundreds of thousands of cattle in these conditions taught him one essential technique--

Get to higher ground! he thinks frantically, GET TO HIGHER GROUND!!!

He squats on his haunches, and leaps as high as he can into the air. In a blur of motion, he is an owl, and he wheels high over head, away from the reanimated corpses. They snarl, and turn... right into a huge wall of thundering water. The wave throws them along, and smashes the remaining horde into the side of the church. The mass of bodies slams into the brick walls, and lay still.

Malcolm flutters to the ground and collapses on the wet ground. He transforms back into human form, badly scratched and bruised, and flops, unconscious, as the effort and fatigue hit him all at once, and he passes out.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.