Print Page | Close Window

Bray Wyatt In WWE

Printed From: TUP Wrestling Forum
Category: Wrestling
Forum Name: General World Wrestling Entertainment
Forum Description: Anything that cannot be fully directed towards Raw or Smackdown goes here. This can include interbrand goings on.
URL: http://www.tupwrestlingforum.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19582
Printed Date: 18/December/2018 at 15:52
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Bray Wyatt In WWE
Posted By: admin
Subject: Bray Wyatt In WWE
Date Posted: 19/March/2014 at 14:08
Quote From Jim Ross Website

Bray Wyatt had a great promo which is becoming the norm on Monday nights but it's frightening to think how good Wyatt will be over time. Reminiscent of his grandfather Blackjack Mulligan who was a colorful promo talent in his vaunted heyday. Speaking of Bray Wyatt, I think it's pretty cool to have a grandfather who was recruited to play college football for Bear Bryant and Blackjack's personal recruiter was Bum Phillips, two football coaching legends. The kids got great DNA as his dad, IRS/Mike Rotunda, was grossly underrated.


I still prefered him as Husky Harris and feel creative didn't do enough for him.

Now he's getting pushed more and i'm sure the business being in his blood is playing a part in it.

If he ends up in an old folks home one day he's going to look odd with some of those nasty tattoos he's got himself.




-------------



Replies:
Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 19/March/2014 at 14:21
Sometimes I believe you are just playing devil's advocate with the stuff you say. Husky Harris? Just... no.

Wyatt is going to be a franchise player like Shawn, Taker, Cena, Wippleman, The Fink and others who have literally spent their entire careers once joining the company STAYING with the company.

As an aside, most of what was said about Bray Wyatt by JR above could be directed at Bo Dallas too (except for the great promos on Raw part), just saying.

Then again Bo knows promos AND how to work a crowd too. Too bad his look is so bad or he and Bray would both be in high profile spots by now.

-------------


Posted By: DangerZone
Date Posted: 19/March/2014 at 14:27
Bo could be one of the best Diva's in the WWE when he grows up...

-------------




Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 19/March/2014 at 14:31
"BORING! BORING! BORING!"
"Bo's Ring! You are so right! This is Bo's Ring! My Bo-liever's are the best!"

-------------


Posted By: admin
Date Posted: 23/April/2014 at 16:33
Originally posted by Rico Len Rico Len wrote:

Sometimes I believe you are just playing devil's advocate with the stuff you say. Husky Harris? Just... no.


He was one of my favourites of any season of NXT. He's the same talented guy just a different gimmick.

Quote From Jim Ross Website

I'm not clear as to why featured villian Bray Wyatt has the audience singing along with him, especially a hymn, but I also don't know the creative plan for the talented, third generation performer. Nonetheless, I'm interested in where the Wyatts are traveling.

Perhaps that in itself is the point.

I will be even more interested in the Wyatts if Bray beats Cena at Extreme Rules.

The audience are singing along with him because they want a changing of the guard in the top tier with some fresh guys in fresh matches.

It's quite amusing seeing the crowd swaying from side to side for him.



-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 23/April/2014 at 17:00
IMO This is the best angle going today.

Wyatt is obviously milking the CM Punk SES and Raven's Flock gimmick, only he's taking it to a whole new level by using his cult of followers and saying they're converts from Cenation. That's just a brilliant spin on an old storyline.

I agree with J.R. on this. It will be even more interesting if Wyatt beats Cena at Extreme Rules, and I think he will too, otherwise it would have been better to have left the feud alone after Cena beat him at WrestleMania.

It is time to get the rumor mill churning out more stories about how Cena is going to turn heel. I think WWE agrees too, and that's why they predicted that Cena would join the Wyatt's before WM31.

-------------


Posted By: thundarr2000
Date Posted: 23/April/2014 at 17:04
Husky Harris won me over with his ring-work. Admittedly, I'm a sucker of a mobile big man. Oddly, that's the type of worker that WWF/E has always struggled with. They have always preferred to have their big man to be slower and methodical. 

As Bray Wyatt, he found his voice. Despite having switched up his moves, he still has the same hustle in the ring. But it's been his promos that have made the connection with the crowd.

As far as the singing goes... he's got a very creepy quality working there. He's not singing a hymn of praise. He's singing it like he's mourning someone. 

Quote Despite the feeling coming out of last night’s RAW being that Bray Wyatt is in store for a babyface turn, the plan is to keep him a heel for the time being.

The thought behind The Wyatt Family right now is to keep them heel until The Shield turns heel, so the two sides will continue to remain on opposite sides of the fence, with the obvious exception of Roman Reigns, who as noted will eventually be split off and turned into a singles babyface competitor.
Flipping Bray will kill his support. I think a big part of his current crowd support comes from him challenging Cena; as Cena is the company's bigger heat magnet. Bray wasn't getting the same sort of reaction from the crowd when he was challenging Daniel Bryan.


Posted By: NFaMouZ
Date Posted: 23/April/2014 at 21:59
Bray can not turn face, at least not now. This is the era we are in right now where he will garnish a massive following even though he is the most complete heel in the WWE at the moment simply because he is fucking awesome.

He also has to win at Extreme Rules.  


-------------
All Hail Mitchell Johnson and David Warner.


Posted By: Steven Nyte
Date Posted: 25/April/2014 at 16:48
Turning Bray face, apart from me not knowing how that would work with his current cult leader character, would completely kill him. In my honest and humble opinion, Bray can work against heels, if that´s what a face turn in this company indicates, but he definately should make no changes to his gimmick, character or moveset.

-------------


Posted By: Raven
Date Posted: 28/May/2014 at 06:23
Is it just me or is him singing that fucking song all the time the most annoying thing in wrestling? So sick of hearing it. You're a cult leading wrestler, I want to hear to say crazy things and beat people up, I'm not there to see you sing FFS. Moderation might as well be Arabic to WWE, apparently.

-------------


Posted By: bigfloridapimp
Date Posted: 28/May/2014 at 06:45
its very unfortunate what wwe has done. watered him down terribly. i still mark hard for him though, just really wish he'd go back to his real promos.

-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 17/July/2014 at 00:32
So I was just curious as to what you guys thought about the direction and momentum Wyatt has these days.

I mean, he is obviously one of the most talented guys on the mic and great in ring too, and is a very unique character, but what do you think about how his character is being handled by wwe and the storylines of late?

-------------


Posted By: Fletch
Date Posted: 17/July/2014 at 17:40
I think his momentum was slowed a bit due to his losses to Cena as is typical with top heels when they feud with golden boy, but on the whole I think Wyatt is still among the WWE elite and can make up the ground he lost against Cena by putting in strong showings against Chris Jericho, I would hope that at this stage of his career Y2J will be used to help elevate younger guys like Wyatt.

I think the longterm plan is to have Wyatt and maybe Harper and Rowan as well turn face and replace The Undertaker as the eery phenom character of the WWE, it's obvious from the reactions Wyatt currently gets that he would be super-over as a face, he projects the same kind of aura that Taker had in his prime, everything from the very cool dark entrance with the sea of cell phone lights in the crowd, to the creepy cryptic promos to his excellent ring-work and very unique character and style.

-------------


Posted By: admin
Date Posted: 27/August/2014 at 11:28
Quote From Jim Ross Website

Bray Wyatt has been feeling main event special the past several weeks but not so much Monday night. Hopefully, he gets back on his roll next Monday. A potential Lesnar vs. Wyatt match down the road interests me if it could be presented in a compelling manner.


I disagree completely. I don't see think he's looked a main eventer at all since his Cena storyline.

For me right now he's midcard and nowhere near being a potential Lesnar opponent.

Most of all because he couldn't beat Cena in a fued so wouldn't be realistic to think he could beat someone who decimated him.


-------------


Posted By: ihatethatmonkee
Date Posted: 27/August/2014 at 14:45
I agree too. he certainly hasn't looked like a main eventer. I'd say he sold well for Cena, but there shouldn't have been any need for it. while the higher-ups probably don't think a lower name on the roster would have made the same impact of being beaten by Cena, and wouldn't have any real back-up, I just think anyone else could have and should have been used there.

then, there's also the issue of him facing Lesnar, even if he could. he's a heel. his promos means he could never be a tweener while using the language and words he does.

-------------


Posted By: Fletch
Date Posted: 27/August/2014 at 19:06
I think he slowly needs to turn face, his potential headlining career was stalled by his losses to Cena and his feud with the uninterested Chris Jericho isn't exactly setting the world on fire.

Wyatt is over and has marketability about him, I see him sliding into a similar role that Mick Foley once had, a main-eventer who is super over but doesn't really need titles so much and usually puts over the top heels in hard hitting matches but gets enough wins to keep himself credible as a headliner.

-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 27/August/2014 at 21:15
Wyatt vs Jericho was a booking disaster. I said that first night that Jericho vs Miz should have been the way they go, and Wyatt should have done something else.

Wyatt deserves talent that compliments his gimmick, not guys that are his entertainment kryptonite. That's like booking Jake Roberts vs The Rock, or WCW's Cactus Jack vs Your Olympic Hero Kurt Angle. It's oil and water. Both guys are very entertaining guys and top talents, but they have gimmicks that don't mesh well together at all.

-------------


Posted By: Fletch
Date Posted: 28/August/2014 at 13:21
In any rate I think WWE have killed Wyatt on Raw after feeding him to John Cena, he was treated like a jobber getting in no offense and just having to sell Cena's sloppy looking moves. He wasn't even allowed his trademark entrance it was obvious here they wanted Cena to look dominant and Bray to appear inferior to him. Why did they pick Wyatt for this role? They could have easily used a different heel who wouldn't have been harmed so much by this Cena demolition.

-------------


Posted By: ihatethatmonkee
Date Posted: 28/August/2014 at 15:06
I actually did like the quick entrance, it just should have been used better, to give Bray the advantage, have him appear like that and jump his opponent, something like that.

again, I don't think a face turn is going to be good for the character, it will water down the gimmick far too much, and even if WWE don't do that, they will most likely know that they would get bad press from groups claiming they are encouraging youngster to join a cult, blah blah.

Wyatt is in a no-win situation right now. he needs to go on a rampage through some midcard faces for a bit, and stay away from Cena.

and the bookers, writers and higher-ups need to realise that Cena won't suffer from a clean loss every once in a while.

-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 25/September/2014 at 17:29
So uh... what the hell happened to Wyatt? I haven't seen anything of him lately.

-------------


Posted By: Fletch
Date Posted: 25/September/2014 at 18:48
Originally posted by Rico Len Rico Len wrote:

So uh... what the hell happened to Wyatt? I haven't seen anything of him lately.


Sadly another Cena casualty, look for Rusev to be next.
Bray Wyatt lost momentum by losing the feud with Cena but he was still sufficiently over that he could have been rebuilt easily enough, however rather than do that WWE put him in a rubbish feud with the fading Chris Jericho which Bray did emerge from as the victor but not in the convincing fashion that was needed, worse still Wyatt was fed to Cena to help rehabilitate Cena after his squash loss to Brock Lesnar, in the match Wyatt was made to look a complete jobber and he and Harper and Rowan were not allowed anything other than to have to sell like crazy for Cena as he dominated them all.

Since all this I've noticed Bray's reaction has not been what it was, more of a mixed fan response than the strong headliner standard reactions he had been getting.

It's not too late to save Bray Wyatt but he will need some heavy rebuilding, sadly it seems they are going to have him tread water in the mid-card for a while feuding with guys like Sheamus and Ziggler.


-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 25/September/2014 at 18:54
Well I didn't see all of last week's show because I was driving, and this week because the cable went out half way in, and for as best as I can remember before that I haven't seen Wyatt on Raw since his cage match with Jericho. That means it's been several weeks since I've seen him on TV at all.
He IS still around right?

-------------


Posted By: admin
Date Posted: 05/November/2014 at 11:46
Quote From Jim Ross Website

Something tells me that the re-start of the Bray Wyatt promotion might make Wyatt more heelish than before he went on a strangely timed sabbatical. I still like Wyatt as a character 'face but if he can be made a heel then more power to him as WWE is in need of top level main eventers of all types.


He's definately been more heelish since his return, which is definately a good thing.

He's not been pandering to the fans as much and that was making him hard to believe as an heel.

On his own and booked as more nasty only thinking of himself is the way forward.


-------------


Posted By: TheFutureIsNow
Date Posted: 23/January/2015 at 19:31
I'm a HUGE Bray Wyatt mark, but I'll admit ever since his loss to Cena at WWE Payback -which REALLY wasn't needed- he's been all over the place. He looked weak as hell at Money in the Bank, he had an "ok" feud with Jericho, which culminated in a very good steel-cage match on the "Season Premiere" of RAW, and then jobbed here and there before disappearing and returning to have an "ok" feud with Dean Ambrose, which had some good matches, such as the matches at TLC, Miracle On 34th Street-Fight on RAW and the Ambulance Match on another RAW which ended it all, but I feel he's FALLEN FAR! He seems to be on the rise again little by little and with rumors he may face Undertaker at Wrestlemania; I have a feeling Wyatt MAY overcome the odds of a Cena burial and be the first to say, "I survived the golden shovel and now I'm top of the world, again! You can't touch me!". Not many have been able to say that...


Posted By: John The Baptist
Date Posted: 24/January/2015 at 04:07
I don't understand blaming it on Cena when it was WWE who done the most damage by taking Rowan & Harper away from him.

A cult leader gimmick, yet he has no followers.


-------------


Posted By: TheFutureIsNow
Date Posted: 24/January/2015 at 04:35
Originally posted by John The Baptist John The Baptist wrote:

I don't understand blaming it on Cena when it was WWE who done the most damage by taking Rowan & Harper away from him.

A cult leader gimmick, yet he has no followers.
I blame Cena's character, because he did not need that win at Payback, especially because he symbolically BURIED Wyatt.

Also, it hasn't really done harm, because they were getting in the way quite a lot and making him look weak. People got tired of them beating down Wyatt's opponents, and now he can do his own beating. I miss the Wyatt Family, but... oh well...

I guess they're setting him for "future followers" so to speak.


Posted By: Fletch
Date Posted: 24/January/2015 at 08:26
I think its a mixture of both, his losses to Cena didn't exactly help his momentum, WWE should have had Wyatt win the rubber match, Cena got the victory at Wrestlemania and at this point it cant do John Cena any harm to suffer a few losses to top talent.
Wyatt then got put in a boring feud with the over the hill Chris Jericho which stalled Bray even further and for some bizarre reason they handed the first win of the feud to Jericho, a part-time middle aged veteran who is barely a enhancement talent these days.
 
Wyatt does need his followers, its all part of his gimmick, he isn't so effective alone. WWE did restore his momentum a bit with wins over Ambrose and Daniel Bryan recently but he is still not back to where he was before the John Cena feud. I don't get why they took Harper and Rowan away from him, Harper is doing ok but is not likely to rise above mid-card and could still be where he is as part of the Wyatt Family, Rowan is settling into a low-card semi-comedy jobber spot. The best thing WWE could do is put the Family back together.


-------------


Posted By: TheFutureIsNow
Date Posted: 24/January/2015 at 09:10
His losses to Cena DEFINITELY hurt him as-well as his pathetic win at Extreme Rules, which REALLY hurt him and the reason they took the family away is 'cos the audience grew tired of Wyatt and believed he was just a chickensh*t. I mean he claims to this "godly" cult leader, and then he loses a majority of his matches after saying a bunch of BIG things. That hurt him, and it's the main reason now why a lot of people say he's "boring" 'cos his losses to Cena didn't make him a believable "threat".

We know a lot of the audience are either dopey or smarks, so the smarks will be like, "Oh, he sucks" and the dopey casual ones will be like, "Cena kicked his butt!". In the end, the only impression of him is he's a charismatic guy who talks out of his a** and loses most of his matches and has to get wins over an OLD guy and a guy who's been on a seemingly endless losing streak! It does nothing for him! His win against Daniel Bryan was the ONLY thing that helped, but didn't that involve interference from Kane? Again, this makes him look like a chickensh*t who can't "fight his own fights". I know most heels tend to be chickensh*ts but Wyatt's character just doesn't suit that and it's why the fans are turning on him. Thankfully he still has people who believe in him, so he's not "too far gone" yet.

Still; I am a fan of Bray Wyatt and I won't give up until he's jobbing on Superstars... THEN I'll give up.


Posted By: ihatethatmonkee
Date Posted: 25/January/2015 at 00:58
what has hurt him more now is that his program with Ambrose went from headlining a PPV, to be a television feud done within a few weeks.
 
sorry, Cena may have halted his momentum, but he did have an amazing comeback to kickstart the feud with Ambrose.  the fact he won the feud is lost on people because it very quickly dropped down the WWE pecking order.  why would you give a shit about a feud like that when it's being given away on free tv, and when Ambrose was on the very next set of programming after losing the Ambulance match?
 
Wyatt doesn't need the family bought back together, even as loose affiliations.  the direction they have gone with in Harper is working, but the way they have taken Rowen was perplexing.  they didn't seem to have a plan for him, as he looked like he was going to be a creepy stalker character, now he "DON'T LIKE BULLIES!!!!!", and yet, weirdly, both Harper and Rowan are probably above Wyatt on the WWE roster right now, because too much has happened to Wyatt in the last 12 months for him to keep being built up as a massive threat, then being made to look unimportant.


-------------


Posted By: TheFutureIsNow
Date Posted: 25/January/2015 at 08:16
It's sad... I hope he can recover from all of this, tbh.


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 25/January/2015 at 18:05
You know I don't really see Wyatt hurt yet. I haven't seen him booked weak yet, though perhaps not strong enough to keep a fickle audience interested. Wyatt does need something new, and given that the Road to WrestleMania is about to begin I'm sure it will, and he'll be great. Such is the life of a mid-card guy. I will be happy once he is elevated, but he's still got plenty of life in him and plenty of time with which to build him.
 
If the talk of Wyatt vs Taker pans out, I will be very happy. He is the only young guy I would want to see with Taker, and it would be a great passing of the torch kind of thing, and Taker's time has all but run out, if it hasn't already.


-------------


Posted By: ihatethatmonkee
Date Posted: 26/January/2015 at 01:39
that is what makes the problem worse. he hasn't been booked poorly, but the program with Ambrose should have been something to last until tonight's PPV, yet was quickly wrapped up on free tv after headlining a PPV.
 
it gives the impression WWE either weren't impressed, or just lost interest.


-------------


Posted By: Baz
Date Posted: 26/January/2015 at 06:52
Wellhe was booked strong in the Rumble so he needs a strong feud coming off this one so fingers crossed he gets something from Raw.

-------------



Posted By: TheFutureIsNow
Date Posted: 26/January/2015 at 14:44
He was booked strong, but he got eliminated just as bad as Daniel Bryan did. He came out in the end looking like a guy who was playing tough only to get eliminated like a jobber.


Posted By: LennyComa
Date Posted: 26/January/2015 at 16:05
It's a shame he wasn't Final 4 because that would have made him look strong no matter who put him out after going as long as he did

-------------
Y'know what?....It's really fucking hot here in Africa. Who knew?....Well me, I have been doing this for almost 5 years


Posted By: admin
Date Posted: 28/January/2015 at 15:17
Originally posted by TheFutureIsNow TheFutureIsNow wrote:

He was booked strong, but he got eliminated just as bad as Daniel Bryan did. He came out in the end looking like a guy who was playing tough only to get eliminated like a jobber.


He got double teamed by fresher guys after being in the match a grueling length of time. I don't think he looked weak.

Quote From Jim Ross Website

Bray Wyatt had a good Rumble experience and he looks to be the best candidate at this time to work with the Undertaker at WM31. I'm curious and interested as to this potential match just as I am regarding Sting vs  HHH if that goes down which it seems to be almost assured.


His match segment with the equally crazy Boogeyman ended up being one of the best moments of the whole match.

You could tell how far his popularity has fallen since his Cena fued though because nowhere near as many fans sang along with him as usual.


-------------


Posted By: John The Baptist
Date Posted: 28/January/2015 at 15:37
Originally posted by admin admin wrote:

You could tell how far his popularity has fallen since his Cena fued though because nowhere near as many fans sang along with him as usual.




To be fair to him I think that was due to the countdown clock starting.

Nobody gives a fuck what's going on in the ring at that point, all eyes and ears are on the Titantron to see who's out next.


-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 28/January/2015 at 16:34
Not only that but literally singing along is not something many smarks want to do. It's one thing to chant or say a catch phrase along with your favorite wrestler, but it's another to sing a children's song.
 
As far as I'm concerned Wyatt was the highlight of the Royal Rumble match.


-------------


Posted By: TheFutureIsNow
Date Posted: 28/January/2015 at 17:59
Wyatt's the highlight of ANYTHING... and Seth Rollins.


Posted By: HBKDX97
Date Posted: 28/January/2015 at 18:38
It still hurt Wyatt to be eliminated so easily by Big Show and Kane towards the end, after dominating so much at the beginning of the match. I have a feeling it won't be him versus 'Taker at WrestleMania (because Undertaker looks like a cancer patient at the moment) because I truly think Undertaker is at the end of his career, and the rub he could have given Wyatt for beating him was lost to Brock last year.

-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 28/January/2015 at 20:54
Yeah, as much as I've always advocated for seeing Wyatt vs Taker at mania, and would still like to see it, I agree with Russ, if grudgingly. It really seems like a longshot, and while I'm sure they could probably do SOMETHING, I'm not sure if taker would look at it as something he would be proud of when he looks back on his career, not because of Wyatt, but because of his own performance.
 
Foley often talks about how he wishes he had not come back (over and over again) after retiring, and Austin and HBK both still frequently say that if they were to come back for one more match, their biggest fear would be that it was the one match that looking back, they regretted the most because they just weren't up to snuff compared to their previous matches.

This being the case, after how damned bad the match with Brock went, I'm sure Taker already regrets coming back for one more year. This then makes the likelihood of having yet another with either Sting or Wyatt seem just that much more far-fetched.


-------------


Posted By: Collywog3:16
Date Posted: 17/February/2015 at 05:00
Woah, Bray is handling the build for this match fantastically! His 3 promos he cut tonight on RAW were the highlights of the show for me. I except Taker to appear at FastLane or next week on RAW. But mad props to Bray for making me legit want to see this match for now. 

-------------


Posted By: admin
Date Posted: 14/April/2015 at 22:32
Quote Bray Wyatt appears on the screen. He talks about how love can be clouding and it can consume your judgment. Wyatt said he plans to use good old fashion fear. "So pay close attention friend. I'm talking to you. Behold the new face of fear." Wyatt laughs.


He's probably trolling the fans by making it sound like he's still fueding with The Undertaker.

After his latest PPV loss he should be wrestling more and kicking ass to make an impact, rather than chatting so much shit.

He's like the heel Dean Ambrose with how he's booked as an high class jobber on most PPVs.


-------------


Posted By: LennyComa
Date Posted: 14/April/2015 at 22:36
His Taker thing is done and Dusted so I am trying to think who he is focusing on and All I can think is Daniel Bryan and possibly an IC Title Feud. 

-------------
Y'know what?....It's really fucking hot here in Africa. Who knew?....Well me, I have been doing this for almost 5 years


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 15/April/2015 at 04:21
I don't know either, but I assumed it was Taker still. It doesn't really seem too likely, but who knows? I don't see who else it could be. I would like to see perhaps a Summerslam rematch with Taker where Wyatt goes over. I think he should beat Taker, if not at WrestleMania, then at Summerslam.

-------------


Posted By: Baz
Date Posted: 15/April/2015 at 07:29
Originally posted by LennyComa LennyComa wrote:

His Taker thing is done and Dusted so I am trying to think who he is focusing on and All I can think is Daniel Bryan and possibly an IC Title Feud. 

I've seen rumours that it could be Ziggler, Orton and Reigns too. However as I mentioned in the Kane thread, it could easily be part of the Kane face turn. Kane turns face with the mask, the new face of fear vs an old face of fear.


-------------



Posted By: LennyComa
Date Posted: 15/April/2015 at 09:01
Kane makes sense if he turns face. The Only reason I thought Bryan, was the calling of whoever it is aimed at friend and I remembered Bryan as part of the Family 

-------------
Y'know what?....It's really fucking hot here in Africa. Who knew?....Well me, I have been doing this for almost 5 years


Posted By: admin
Date Posted: 20/February/2017 at 14:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKn5ulNt6ck

Bray looked to struggle to keep in character when the you deserve it chants started.

It's taken so long for this moment (too long) and he's come a long way since his Husky Harris days which I had no problem with.

He should be holding the title until at least Summerslam time.

-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 11/October/2018 at 19:08
So does anyone have any idea what WWE is going to be doing with him now? The character got stale, but the man is incredibly talented and has a fantastic gimmick. He's a former WWE Champion, and he deserves to be a big deal.

I haven't seen much of anything from the Hammer Bros either on Smackdown. Are they going to get put back together again? I hope...


-------------


Posted By: Fletch
Date Posted: 13/October/2018 at 09:19
Originally posted by Rico Len Rico Len wrote:

So does anyone have any idea what WWE is going to be doing with him now? The character got stale, but the man is incredibly talented and has a fantastic gimmick. He's a former WWE Champion, and he deserves to be a big deal.

I haven't seen much of anything from the Hammer Bros either on Smackdown. Are they going to get put back together again? I hope...


Rowan is injured, think he’s out for 6 months or possibly more. That’s why they dropped the belts to New Day and haven’t been seen since.

At this point it wouldn’t be the worst move to see a revamped Wyatt Family on Raw with Strowman and Wyatt as the joint top guys.

-------------


Posted By: Tom Colohue
Date Posted: 13/October/2018 at 09:24
He's on creative hiatus right now because they genuinely have no idea. A couple of members of the writing team have ideas but nobody is confident enough to make it a reality.

-------------
Tom Colohue - Wrestling Journalist (PWTorch)
Follow me @Colohue


Posted By: L-shizzel
Date Posted: 13/October/2018 at 12:13
Singles role in the miscard on Raw he can be an IC title holder to help elevate the midcard talent and allow Seth Rollins to rise to the main event

The only other thing is to team him with No and let their real life relationship work for the team much like it did for the Rhodes brothers.

-------------


Posted By: #Heel
Date Posted: 27/October/2018 at 14:57
Bray for me is probably the biggest example of a creative fuck up ive seen in the last 10 years of wrestling. He was super over when he first debuted but for some reason they never pulled the trigger to the level that they should have and it has been downhill ever since and the stuff with Hardy was just wrong.

A total repackage or a prolonged spell away are the only remedies for me but when they bring him back they have to put him straight into some big feuds that he wins and he needs a singles title


-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 27/October/2018 at 16:35
I keep hearing rumors of them bringing back the Wyatt Family in the form of Bray, Harper & Strowman with Wyatt playing something of a managerial type role for Strowman. Given the likelihood that Strowman is the next WWE Champion, this could be rather interesting.

-------------


Posted By: Fletch
Date Posted: 28/October/2018 at 08:58
Originally posted by Rico Len Rico Len wrote:

I keep hearing rumors of them bringing back the Wyatt Family in the form of Bray, Harper & Strowman with Wyatt playing something of a managerial type role for Strowman. Given the likelihood that Strowman is the next WWE Champion, this could be rather interesting.


I’ve heard that rumour too. If they were going to do that it would have made sense to do it when Braun aligned with Drew and Dolph, they could have had him reform the Wyatt Family to face the Shield, right now I don’t see the sense in having Brain Strowman be part of another faction. Also it would take a lot of the focus off Bray Wyatt as Strowman right now is arguably the bigger star of the two.

There have been rumours in the past of a new revamped Wyatt Family involving the likes of the Ascension and/or Sanity and Bo Dallas, I wouldn’t mind seeing something like that.

-------------


Posted By: admin
Date Posted: 08/November/2018 at 22:22
Quote Bray Wyatt continues to be off TV and rarely used at live events simply because WWE has nothing for him creatively. The hope is that by keeping him away from TV and events, when he comes back, it will be a complete refresh and a surprise. Wyatt has been without a program ever since his partner Matt Hardy was taken off of TV to rehab his injuries.
 
Creative want firing if they can't find anything worthwhile for one of the better guys on the roster.
 
Leaving him off TV will now have killed his momentum that he really needed to build, as a brand new babyface.
 
Could he appear at Survivor Series? Someone wrote out backstage attack on the night and Bray to step in?


-------------


Posted By: Rico Len
Date Posted: 09/November/2018 at 06:27
I'd keep him out until the royal and make him last man eliminated. Start his renewed push from that relatively strong position. Gotta be a heel though.

There are some guys who have to be heels and some who need to be faces, Wyatt is a heel. I know he has gotten stale, but he is still one of the best talents in all of the WWE. I love the character, someone just needs to be creative.

-------------



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk