TUP Wrestling Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Wrestling > WWE Raw
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mike "The Miz" Mizanin Interview
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mike "The Miz" Mizanin Interview

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Message
HBKDX97 View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Winner of Ticket War VI

Joined: 11/November/2010
Location: US
Status: Offline
Points: 11150
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HBKDX97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/February/2012 at 19:38
I'm usually not a fan of in-character interviews like this on news shows, because it gives the interviewers ammo to make fun of wrestling, and it only adds fuel to that fire. 
Back to Top
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Open To Bribes For Favours

Joined: 01/October/2003
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 45520
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2017 at 22:24
Quote The Miz recently had an interview with Sports Illustrated where he reveled that his dream match would be against Daniel Bryan. The two have undeniable chemistry, and Bryan actually defeated Miz to win his first WWE gold.

“I would love to beat him up. I would love to beat him up in a WWE ring; all day; every day. I know he’s working tremendously hard to get back in the WWE ring…I would love to have a match with Daniel Bryan; he’s one of the best in-ring technicians that WWE has ever seen, and I would like to showcase how much better I am than him.”

Although this match would be a major moneymaker, Bryan still isn’t cleared by the WWE. While talks of him attempting to become an in-ring performer again are very real, Bryan claims that there is only a “20% chance” that WWE clears him. Regardless of WWE’s decision, Bryan says there is an “80% chance” he will wrestle again, even if for another company.

I have been wanting to see it since they were paired together on NXT and I still hold out hope.
 
They clearly have chemistry and get along and i'm sure Bryan would be quite happy trusting Miz to look after his condition.
 
It would be good enough to be a Wrestlemania comeback match for Bryan, whilst elevating Miz back to the top tier.
Back to Top
#Heel View Drop Down
Unprettier God
Unprettier God
Avatar
Winner of TW VII & Co-Winner of TW VIII

Joined: 03/January/2012
Location: Newcastle, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 9595
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #Heel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/November/2017 at 23:44
Originally posted by admin admin wrote:

Quote The Miz recently had an interview with Sports Illustrated where he reveled that his dream match would be against Daniel Bryan. The two have undeniable chemistry, and Bryan actually defeated Miz to win his first WWE gold.

“I would love to beat him up. I would love to beat him up in a WWE ring; all day; every day. I know he’s working tremendously hard to get back in the WWE ring…I would love to have a match with Daniel Bryan; he’s one of the best in-ring technicians that WWE has ever seen, and I would like to showcase how much better I am than him.”

Although this match would be a major moneymaker, Bryan still isn’t cleared by the WWE. While talks of him attempting to become an in-ring performer again are very real, Bryan claims that there is only a “20% chance” that WWE clears him. Regardless of WWE’s decision, Bryan says there is an “80% chance” he will wrestle again, even if for another company.

I have been wanting to see it since they were paired together on NXT and I still hold out hope.
 
They clearly have chemistry and get along and i'm sure Bryan would be quite happy trusting Miz to look after his condition.
 
It would be good enough to be a Wrestlemania comeback match for Bryan, whilst elevating Miz back to the top tier.

I agree, it would be an excellent match

The Miz has added some of Bryans moves to his moveset in homage (although in storyline hes trying to claim them as is own) so it is clear he has great respect for him

The Miz is experienced enough to protect Bryan too should he need to be extra careful 

I wonder if WWE will actually ever let him wrestle again
Back to Top
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar
Open To Bribes For Favours

Joined: 01/October/2003
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 45520
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2017 at 16:32
Quote This week on Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast, The Miz talked to Sam about the infamous Lavar Ball Miz TV Segment, his pitched pregnancy angles, working with John Cena, and more...

------

Miz on the Lavar Ball Family Not Rehearsing, Using Racial Slur

"Miz: This was the first time that Lonzo Ball would be at the Staples Center as a Los Angeles Laker, so I walk in to their dressing room to go over their script, it's kind of a baseline do you want to go over it and LaVar says 'we are good,' so I guess we are going to wing it out there, sounds good

...

SR: So, when LaVar started coming at you and he takes his shirt off, because it felt in that moment that was not something that was pre-planned.

Miz: No, it was not planned at all and I was like, I will just let him do his thing and people will talk about it months on and I swear to you that is one of the number one questions I get asked is about LaVar Ball. People say they can't stand him but he knows how to create drama and I applaud him for it, you love to hate him but you will talk about him

...

SR: How do you react in your own head when that little kid drops the N bomb in the middle of live TV.

Miz: I didn't hear it, there's so much going on and I think it was during Dean Ambrose' music, in the ring sometimes you can't even hear the person speaking to you, I am really good lip reader a lot of the times."

Miz on trying to use Maryse's pregnancy on TV MORE

"SR: I've always liked it when wrestlers use their personal lives and inject it. Was there any part of you that didn't want to talk about your unborn child?

Miz: No, I wanted to use it more. I thought it was really cool that we could go in the ring and announce to the world in front of a huge worldwide audience that Maryse is pregnant and I came up with this huge storyline where we are pregnant, how terrible would I be as a guy. But no, Maryse is still doing Total Divas and she is loving it.

SR: Is she in the same camp as you and wants to put it on TV?

Miz: Yeah, she is always onboard with whatever, she thought it was hilarious, obviously WWE is dangerous. As much as we sit there and look at it we always tell people not to do it at home we just said you take it easy we will do Total Divas every Wednesday on E."

Miz on Wrestlemania with John Cena in 2017, vs 2011

"SR: When you talk about experiencing where you are and being an elite athlete, how different was it working with John Cena at this year's WrestleMania than six years ago?

Miz: So, six years ago I would say, it's not that I wasn't ready, but I have so much more confidence than I did then, now. You live and you learn and it's through the learning process now I know that even when you don't have a title you have to remain main event level and don't allow anything to hinder that. Before I would be like I can get this done, now I am thinking how do I get people to look at me as elite and I think I have been proving myself and making memorable moments watching the show and making the Intercontinental Title the most prestigious it's ever been. That's been my goal since winning it, how can I make it how it used to be. When I was growing up the Ultimate Warrior was on the same level as Hulk Hogan who was the World Champion and right now, what singles title do you see every week on Raw, the Intercontinental Championship."

 
That racial slur issue management and Miz can be blamed for too. People who aren't in the business, but going to do a major on camera segment should be made to rehearse no questions asked.
 
It's one thing Maryse doing Total Divas still. But if she was still on screen beside Miz, with her tummy growing for months, before she's wrote off say 1-2 months before she gave birth, it would have been a real feel good factor for the company to get good press.
 
But we can't be showing heavily pregnant women on our live weekly shows can we......
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.