TUP Wrestling Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Announcements > Staff Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HBKDX97 Suspended.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HBKDX97 Suspended.

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Message
Fletch View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
TUP Hall Of Fame 2009

Joined: 06/January/2006
Location: Portsmouth UK
Status: Offline
Points: 16427
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 07:03
Yeah I know there are a couple of members at present that drive some of the regulars mental with dumb posts or just by not following the usual forum protocol and so forth, but there needs to be a level of tolerance of newbies, at least for a time while they establish themselves.

All I'd really seen from Russ in recent times was sarky or abusive comments where he was trashing other people. Also setting up a obvious sock-puppet account is just stupid, Jizzel was banned for that and so have other past members been.
Back to Top
Kondor View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Ticket Wars Founder

Joined: 02/June/2010
Location: Right here
Status: Offline
Points: 6291
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kondor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 07:54
Originally posted by ihatethatmonkee ihatethatmonkee wrote:

from what i can gather from the very simple PM he sent me, he had no idea he was suspended, so created the sockpuppet account because he didn't know why he signed in and then got kicked out, since he did sign in this morning with his HBKDX97 account.
 
if he's not informed, then how is he expected to know what's happening? if i for some reason couldn't get into my account because someone had taken the time to suspend my account, but couldn't be bothered to send an email or fb message saying that i was suspended, then i would create another account, thinking something had gone off with my actual account.
 
he's not the first to do it, JTB did it a few months back when he couldn't log in. the sock puppet account has either been deleted or simply ignored.
 
when i get my suspension, will i actually be notified? how will i know when i can come back if i have no fucking clue in the first place when my suspension has started? sooner you lose you mod powers, the better really, for fuck's sake.

Did he actually state to you that he had no idea he was suspended, or was that just something you insinuated? For him to say he had no idea that he was suspended is invalid, as Adders told me that he had informed HBKDX of his suspension on Facebook after I suspended him. Plus I know he knew of his suspension as he also sent me a pm under his sockpuppet account whining about the fact he was suspended. So he for sure knew of his suspension at the time he made a sockpuppet account; therefore there is no excuse for him to have made a second account and violate yet another rule.  

The JTB incident is different; as there was a legit problem with his account, and I actually helped him to get back on his account. 

Yes, if you ever give me just cause to suspend you I promise I will notify you of it. 

Originally posted by DangerZone DangerZone wrote:

I must admit that having seen some of things other posters have said to members they dislike it seems as though Russ is being singled out.

No one is being "singled out." Truth is I have given warnings to plenty of other people throughout these boards since I've been mod. If you would look at PSachovsky's "final farewell" thread that I linked to, you would see that I had given warnings to both PS and raven before I locked it. I have also given NS Male a warning via pm for an altercation with #Heel. 

The thing with HBKDX is that all of his offenses, attack after attack (there were more than just what I had documented here), violation after violation, had built up over the months and added together to topple over to a point where it was necessary to once again suspend him.  


Edited by Kondor - 24/February/2013 at 07:57

Back to Top
LennyComa View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar

Joined: 01/August/2012
Location: Bonnie Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 4638
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LennyComa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 08:19
Man I Disappear for a few days and shit be going off like fireworks.

Anyways, If Russ broke the rules then yes he deserves a ban, the fact that a long standing PB Member get's banned shows that no-one is (or should be) Immune from the Ban Hammer. Now in slight defence of Russ NS Male was a bit of a tit in the thread you highlighted earlier, and Pav started good then, well, we all know what happened next. Creating the Sockpuppet account was dumb for sure (especially if he had been notified of the ban) but if he had not been told of the ban then who can say they would not of done the same thing.

I hope Russ does come back when the suspension is lifted as his posts are generally well done and interesting.
Y'know what?....It's really fucking hot here in Africa. Who knew?....Well me, I have been doing this for almost 5 years
Back to Top
ihatethatmonkee View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 01/October/2009
Location: Birmingham, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 9087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihatethatmonkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 09:42
Originally posted by DangerZone DangerZone wrote:

I must admit that having seen some of things other posters have said to members they dislike it seems as though Russ is being singled out.

The time frame between these apparent offences and the punishment also lends credence to the argument Russ would not have known he was suspended when he made his sock account.
exactly.
 
freely admit i should be suspended for what i've put to PS, NS, Sorax and FUCKWITdella, yet not even a warning. others have put about the change in PS becoming a twat since he came back from his broken arm, Sorax is surprising to me as he is older and married, so shouldn't really be crying like a fucking kid because Boogeyman wasn't involved in the rumble, and should surely know better than to just put an emoticon as an entire post, NS insulted a fair few people on here, both explicitly and by reading between the lines of what he posted. he did, however, gain my respect by making DUMBSHITdella actually shut up. della is an antagonist; she comes on, puts blanket statements to provoke a reaction, not a debate or conversation, and will then argue the toss, and change her point purely to avoid saying she may have been wrong, or that the other person may have a valid point of view. i make no apologies for what i have put to any of these people; i don't suffer fools in real life, i won't suffer them on ANY forum or social network on the net. i don't mince my words, so if anyone takes offence, that's your problem, not mine.
however, what PS has said has not resulted in any warning. i highly suspect that if i had not highlighted what NS said to #Heel, that he would not have gotten a warning, Sorax has never been given a warning off any mod for his posting style. excuses have been made that he's a noob, but he isn't. #Heel himself should also have been issued warnings for some of what he has put, but hasn't. della also should have been told rather than protected by Kon, and again, we're back to me, yet no one has actually come out and warned me about my attitude or anything.
 
seems like one rule for one, and different rules for others.
 
Originally posted by Willy1225 Willy1225 wrote:

To be fair, PS and NS both seem like assholes.
PS went off his rocker since he returned from a hiatus due to what he said was a broken arm and NS seems like a jerk. He gave an unnescessary condescending response when I asked him to explain why it was so obvious (to him) that Jeff Hardy should never have been World Champion rather than his competition in that thread The Miz.
quoted for truth.
Originally posted by Kondor Kondor wrote:

Originally posted by ihatethatmonkee ihatethatmonkee wrote:

from what i can gather from the very simple PM he sent me, he had no idea he was suspended, so created the sockpuppet account because he didn't know why he signed in and then got kicked out, since he did sign in this morning with his HBKDX97 account.
 
if he's not informed, then how is he expected to know what's happening? if i for some reason couldn't get into my account because someone had taken the time to suspend my account, but couldn't be bothered to send an email or fb message saying that i was suspended, then i would create another account, thinking something had gone off with my actual account.
 
he's not the first to do it, JTB did it a few months back when he couldn't log in. the sock puppet account has either been deleted or simply ignored.
 
when i get my suspension, will i actually be notified? how will i know when i can come back if i have no fucking clue in the first place when my suspension has started? sooner you lose you mod powers, the better really, for fuck's sake.

Did he actually state to you that he had no idea he was suspended, or was that just something you insinuated? For him to say he had no idea that he was suspended is invalid, as Adders told me that he had informed HBKDX of his suspension on Facebook after I suspended him. Plus I know he knew of his suspension as he also sent me a pm under his sockpuppet account whining about the fact he was suspended. So he for sure knew of his suspension at the time he made a sockpuppet account; therefore there is no excuse for him to have made a second account and violate yet another rule.  
 
then it comes down to whether or not he actually did view this prior to signing in yesterday with his ACTUAL ACCOUNT. to be fair, if i knew you had suspended me, but didn't have the balls or bother to take the time to inform me yourself, damn right i would have PM'd you bitching about being banned by someone who doesn't even bother to inform me of that decision themselves.
 
so, where is my suspension?
Back to Top
#Heel View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Winner of TW VII & Co-Winner of TW VIII

Joined: 03/January/2012
Location: Newcastle, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 9863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote #Heel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 09:49
Based on this - Monkee you are correct - i really should have had several warnings based on some of the things i have posted, however im calling kayfabe (hahaha) - the username is #Heel not #Babyface LOL

Seriously though - lots of us could / should have had warnings but then you have to take into context what was said ... Russ did ask PS to lie on a grenade or something - NS male wished me dead and was warned so i suppose there is a certain degree of precedent 

I also agree that if you are going to be banned / suspended you should be informed beforehand - even if there is someway that you can direct them to a PM when the user logs in which states they have been suspended

The fact is though is his name calling any worse than the trolling PS, NS and Sorax have done which have been blatant attempts of getting a reaction from certain members (myself included)

Adders has probably read this thread in the past few days and im sure once he makes heads and tails of everyones points he will put together some form of response in here

I think based on your points it is the correct decision he is banned - i can not comment on my feelings towards the duration, however i think the way it has been handled has been piss poor - hence the backlash if thats what you want to call it in this thread. 
Back to Top
ihatethatmonkee View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 01/October/2009
Location: Birmingham, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 9087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihatethatmonkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 09:57
i'd be more understanding had PS not posted similar things himself, and had Russ not "edited" the post himself. he didn't just leave it at "lie on a grenade", nor did he have to come back later and edit it. i took it as the barb it was intended as; not a serious suggestion, as anyone taking it as such really needs their head looked at, but a joke with the edge of dislike, since PS has hardly been a decent member of the forum since his return.
 
also, if a threat or suggestion to go die is a reason for a suspension, then where's NS's and where's PS's?
Back to Top
Baz View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 16/October/2011
Location: South Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 10660
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 09:58
Monkee are you seriously trying to get a warning/suspension here yourself? Or are you just trying to score/prove points against Kon? Yes you pair have history but I thought that was done with?

Seriously what has been done has been done.

Back to Top
Kondor View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar
Ticket Wars Founder

Joined: 02/June/2010
Location: Right here
Status: Offline
Points: 6291
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kondor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 09:59
Originally posted by ihatethatmonkee ihatethatmonkee wrote:

Originally posted by DangerZone DangerZone wrote:

I must admit that having seen some of things other posters have said to members they dislike it seems as though Russ is being singled out.

The time frame between these apparent offences and the punishment also lends credence to the argument Russ would not have known he was suspended when he made his sock account.
exactly.
 
freely admit i should be suspended for what i've put to PS, NS, Sorax and FUCKWITdella, yet not even a warning. others have put about the change in PS becoming a twat since he came back from his broken arm, Sorax is surprising to me as he is older and married, so shouldn't really be crying like a fucking kid because Boogeyman wasn't involved in the rumble, and should surely know better than to just put an emoticon as an entire post, NS insulted a fair few people on here, both explicitly and by reading between the lines of what he posted. he did, however, gain my respect by making DUMBSHITdella actually shut up. della is an antagonist; she comes on, puts blanket statements to provoke a reaction, not a debate or conversation, and will then argue the toss, and change her point purely to avoid saying she may have been wrong, or that the other person may have a valid point of view. i make no apologies for what i have put to any of these people; i don't suffer fools in real life, i won't suffer them on ANY forum or social network on the net. i don't mince my words, so if anyone takes offence, that's your problem, not mine.
however, what PS has said has not resulted in any warning. i highly suspect that if i had not highlighted what NS said to #Heel, that he would not have gotten a warning, Sorax has never been given a warning off any mod for his posting style. excuses have been made that he's a noob, but he isn't. #Heel himself should also have been issued warnings for some of what he has put, but hasn't. della also should have been told rather than protected by Kon, and again, we're back to me, yet no one has actually come out and warned me about my attitude or anything.
 
seems like one rule for one, and different rules for others.

In the very post from me you just quoted... 

Originally posted by Kondor Kondor wrote:

Truth is I have given warnings to plenty of other people throughout these boards since I've been mod. If you would look at PSachovsky's "final farewell" thread that I linked to, you would see that I had given warnings to both PS and raven before I locked it. I have also given NS Male a warning via pm for an altercation with #Heel.

And anyway your entire set of paragraphs is conjecture; you have no idea who has received warnings and who hasn't. Also keep in mind I was gone for a month and was not here all the time and therefore do not see everything going on.. hence why I resigned in the first place. *bangs head against brick wall* 

BTW you get a warning for excessive name calling of Della. 
 
Originally posted by ihatethatmonkee ihatethatmonkee wrote:

then it comes down to whether or not he actually did view this prior to signing in yesterday with his ACTUAL ACCOUNT. to be fair, if i knew you had suspended me, but didn't have the balls or bother to take the time to inform me yourself, damn right i would have PM'd you bitching about being banned by someone who doesn't even bother to inform me of that decision themselves.

He was singed in after his suspension. He was unable to actually post though. 

I can readily admit I should have informed HBKDX myself immediately. But once Adders informed me he had informed him I figured the matter was taken care of. 


Edited by Kondor - 24/February/2013 at 10:02

Back to Top
ihatethatmonkee View Drop Down
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Avatar

Joined: 01/October/2009
Location: Birmingham, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 9087
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ihatethatmonkee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 10:10
Originally posted by Kondor Kondor wrote:

Originally posted by ihatethatmonkee ihatethatmonkee wrote:

Originally posted by DangerZone DangerZone wrote:

I must admit that having seen some of things other posters have said to members they dislike it seems as though Russ is being singled out.

The time frame between these apparent offences and the punishment also lends credence to the argument Russ would not have known he was suspended when he made his sock account.
exactly.
 
freely admit i should be suspended for what i've put to PS, NS, Sorax and FUCKWITdella, yet not even a warning. others have put about the change in PS becoming a twat since he came back from his broken arm, Sorax is surprising to me as he is older and married, so shouldn't really be crying like a fucking kid because Boogeyman wasn't involved in the rumble, and should surely know better than to just put an emoticon as an entire post, NS insulted a fair few people on here, both explicitly and by reading between the lines of what he posted. he did, however, gain my respect by making DUMBSHITdella actually shut up. della is an antagonist; she comes on, puts blanket statements to provoke a reaction, not a debate or conversation, and will then argue the toss, and change her point purely to avoid saying she may have been wrong, or that the other person may have a valid point of view. i make no apologies for what i have put to any of these people; i don't suffer fools in real life, i won't suffer them on ANY forum or social network on the net. i don't mince my words, so if anyone takes offence, that's your problem, not mine.
however, what PS has said has not resulted in any warning. i highly suspect that if i had not highlighted what NS said to #Heel, that he would not have gotten a warning, Sorax has never been given a warning off any mod for his posting style. excuses have been made that he's a noob, but he isn't. #Heel himself should also have been issued warnings for some of what he has put, but hasn't. della also should have been told rather than protected by Kon, and again, we're back to me, yet no one has actually come out and warned me about my attitude or anything.
 
seems like one rule for one, and different rules for others.

In the very post from me you just quoted... 

Originally posted by Kondor Kondor wrote:

Truth is I have given warnings to plenty of other people throughout these boards since I've been mod. If you would look at PSachovsky's "final farewell" thread that I linked to, you would see that I had given warnings to both PS and raven before I locked it. I have also given NS Male a warning via pm for an altercation with #Heel.

And anyway your entire set of paragraphs is conjecture; you have no idea who has received warnings and who hasn't. Also keep in mind I was gone for a month and was not here all the time and therefore do not see everything going on.. hence why I resigned in the first place. *bangs head against brick wall* 
 
your month off is an excuse everytime. since you have had no issue publishing a notice of a warning for anyone, it's not conjecture since you have been open about the warnings for those who have gotten warning. Russ' was made public, your ONE warning to PS was public, but it was just ONE, when he could have had many more, and your warning to NS again i don't think would have come about had i not bought attention to it, since by the time you signed on, he had edited the offending post.

Originally posted by Kondor Kondor wrote:

BTW you get a warning for excessive name calling of Della.
 
and you're welcome that i've done your job for you again by bringing it up publicly, basically forcing your hand. 
 
Originally posted by Kondor Kondor wrote:

Originally posted by ihatethatmonkee ihatethatmonkee wrote:

then it comes down to whether or not he actually did view this prior to signing in yesterday with his ACTUAL ACCOUNT. to be fair, if i knew you had suspended me, but didn't have the balls or bother to take the time to inform me yourself, damn right i would have PM'd you bitching about being banned by someone who doesn't even bother to inform me of that decision themselves.

He was singed in after his suspension. He was unable to actually post though. 

I can readily admit I should have informed HBKDX myself immediately. But once Adders informed me he had informed him I figured the matter was taken care of. 
 
again, you issued the suspension and messaged Adders. why did you not message Russ AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME?
 
you seem to think the problem i have with you is down to pettiness. it's not, it is about consistency, and your lack of it. you cannot keep blaming "i wasn't here for a month" or anything else when you're on here for a couple of hours at times, and don't do your duties. this Modship may have been pushed on you, but there are others willing to take the roll, if you would have given "your notice" sooner, so excuses don't cut it. you fuck up in real life, you lose the job, regardless of if someone else is there to take it over. you've continually fucked up on here, overreacted and been inconsistent, yet have stayed Mod purely for the reason that Adders didn't believe there was anyone who would take over from you, however, the place would have been no worse off if we had no Mod on that side of the world.
Back to Top
#Heel View Drop Down
PB Members
PB Members
Avatar
Winner of TW VII & Co-Winner of TW VIII

Joined: 03/January/2012
Location: Newcastle, UK
Status: Offline
Points: 9863
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #Heel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/February/2013 at 10:24
This now has turned into Monkee v Kondor as opposed to HBK being suspended ..

look at the end of the day it will be difficult being a mod on a forum full of opinionated people - everyone is guaranteed to make a mistake or 2.

I disagree with monkee in the fact that if you fuck up at work you lose your job - that actually depends on the severity of the fuck up - you often get a warning and then a written warning

Is it really that severe that Kon forgot to issue a warning to some members? i dont know?

I think we are all probably over reacting over the fact that a member has been suspended for breaking the rules - its as simple as that
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.063 seconds.